Post: [Source] Project Iconic SENTINEL (Zombies Menu) (8 Player Survival!)
05-09-2016, 11:34 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *New update soon* - Only available on my channel here: [PLAIN] You must login or register to view this content. [/PLAIN]
So i released the original project Iconic some time ago... It wasnt good enough. There were several stability problems and i wanted a bigger menu. Sharks base wouldn't cut it. So i hand coded a new menu structure to be more efficient and stable, and recoded the entire menu to be more stable and better overall. Here is the result.
Features Video:

Sorry for such a long video, this menu is really hard to cover in a short period of time - Its a pretty big menu.

Thanks to Loz for some of his menu functions and help with the overflow.
Thanks to Hunter926 for a couple bug reports with fixes.
Thanks to Extinct and my subscribers for supporting me in the newest build
Hopefully you enjoy this menu, as it is loaded with brand new features and is the most stable menu i could make (its stable...).

New Menu Update Video:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan for PS3 Injector:You must login or register to view this content.

Also:
1: If you have any bugs let me know! I want to fix anything you can find.
2: Your feedback is appreciated! Comment on what you like so i can keep doing it, and tell me the things that could be better!
3: Enjoy.

Changelog:

Changelog (Current version 2r.7p.xxx):
[Update 2.0]
1: Fixed Various Bugs and implemented several new features
2: Transitioned to New Menu Base (SENTINEL 1.5)
3: Removed Gamemodes Menu for more space in the menu for other functions.
4: Removed Option specific messages to free strings (ie: Godmode On will now just say Enabled)
5: Performed several operations on the menu structure to free strings. (Around 750 in total)

[Update 2.5]
1: <redacted>
2: Fixed Several Function Specific Bugs
3: Fixed Players and All players toggles to operate correctly
4: Added 8 Player zombies capabilities to PS3 Injector
5: Added Many new Functions (Mainly fun menu functions and random things to do for fun in the game.)
6: Addressed several issues in backend efficiency for various functions to improve overall menu stability.

[Update 2.7]
1: Fixed 'Server Disconnect' error AND overflow Fix. <finally!>

[Source]
1: Released Source code for the current version of the menu

You can download the source for the menu here: You must login or register to view this content.

New update soon.
If you use any of these functions or parts, you must include adequate credits.
Enjoy.

Bugs Reported:
1: Requested a TakeCurrentWeapon option
Last edited by anthonything ; 09-02-2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Changes requested

The following 38 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BlueeHasSwag, BulletProof3160, BullyWiiPlaza, ChromeVisionz, dah, DH63, ebrahim007, Fixed Username, Frosty, gοd, goebbels, HiddenHour, Hunter926, iTzDavid39, keyser69, ksa_7ooo7, LaughTracks, LegitBruh, Loz, migjack, Mr.4Skin, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Out2getmyfix, Patrick, PawnModz, Pink Guy, Restrodude, Skonafid, Specter, Tronkuz, xexDELL, xiYQHEMoDz, xPurpBoyyx, xSynthmodz, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz
05-09-2016, 12:46 PM #11
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BlueeHasSwag View Post
I do believe loz helped you in a way or another , but like extinct said , you should provide all credits for all the people whos codes you have used .

That's the thing! I didn't use other peoples code man! And i only took a few of loz's functions. Everything else i made from scratch. I suppose a nice credit would be to zeroy.com/script for some references and the guy who decompiled the source of bo2's patch...
05-09-2016, 01:21 PM #12
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
So i released the original project Iconic some time ago... It wasnt good enough. There were several stability problems and i wanted a bigger menu. Sharks base wouldn't cut it. So i hand coded a new menu structure to be more efficient and stable, and recoded the entire menu to be more stable and better overall. Here is the result.

Sorry for such a long video, this menu is really hard to cover in a short period of time - Its a pretty big menu.

Thanks to Loz for some of his menu functions and help with the overflow.
Hopefully you enjoy this menu, as it is loaded with brand new features and is the most stable menu i could make (its stable...).

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Also:
1: If you have any bugs let me know! I want to fix anything you can find.
2: Your feedback is appreciated. I know the GUI is fairly standard, but that is because the backend is much different.
3: The reason it is 2 gsc's is so when i add more functions i can have load space. (Its hard to explain but it just makes code management easier).
4: Enjoy.

Reported Bugs And Fixes:
1: Origins Loadscreen Freeze (Fixed in version 1r.1p.xxx)

This actually looks kinda cool, not bad, especially for a gsc menu.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

anthonything
05-09-2016, 01:56 PM #13
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
You should include the source in the next update.
05-09-2016, 07:42 PM #14
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
You should include the source in the next update.

Eventually lol.
05-09-2016, 10:27 PM #15
Eventually lol.

Tested it out on all maps: TranShit, Nuketown, Die Rise, MotD, Buried, and Origins. Of course Origins crashes, but Nuketown kicked me out. MotD froze me after reviving myself from afterlife (may be because I had previously set lightning hands/model change). Didn't understand what Points Lobby is, the menu is too far off the screen, so i only see half the menu (maybe make a toggle to move the menu horizontally? Others won't have this problem, it's based around how i connect my ps3 to the tv.) Fucking loved spawning in the giants on Buried, and Brutus on MotD. So many models in your menu, it could be made into zombie prop hunt lol. I love how you allow for unlocking easter egg endings (never seen on other menus). The elevators on Die Rise was funny, especially when I got trapped in QR elevator as it was moving back to its original spot. I like how the menu remembers player's status throughout multiple lobbies. Would like a better way to open and close the menu. Can't wait to see what your next update will bring! Woot

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

anthonything
05-09-2016, 10:37 PM #16
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Tested it out on all maps: TranShit, Nuketown, Die Rise, MotD, Buried, and Origins. Of course Origins crashes, but Nuketown kicked me out. MotD froze me after reviving myself from afterlife (may be because I had previously set lightning hands/model change). Didn't understand what Points Lobby is, the menu is too far off the screen, so i only see half the menu (maybe make a toggle to move the menu horizontally? Others won't have this problem, it's based around how i connect my ps3 to the tv.) Fucking loved spawning in the giants on Buried, and Brutus on MotD. So many models in your menu, it could be made into zombie prop hunt lol. I love how you allow for unlocking easter egg endings (never seen on other menus). The elevators on Die Rise was funny, especially when I got trapped in QR elevator as it was moving back to its original spot. I like how the menu remembers player's status throughout multiple lobbies. Would like a better way to open and close the menu. Can't wait to see what your next update will bring! Woot

Alright man. Thanks for the feedback. Ill work on the stuff you pointed out!
05-10-2016, 01:14 AM #17
anthonything
Space Ninja

Added options. Controls scheme changed. Disconnect fixed. Enjoy.
05-10-2016, 01:25 AM #18
Added options. Controls scheme changed. Disconnect fixed. Enjoy.

Thank you! Guessing you'll be bringing sharpshooter/gun game into the menu?
05-10-2016, 01:39 AM #19
anthonything
Space Ninja
Thank you! Guessing you'll be bringing sharpshooter/gun game into the menu?

Right now 'addressing the canonical string limit. Once (if) i figure out a fix, anything is up to the table, so most likely.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

Frosty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo