Post: [Source] Project Iconic SENTINEL (Zombies Menu) (8 Player Survival!)
05-09-2016, 11:34 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *New update soon* - Only available on my channel here: [PLAIN] You must login or register to view this content. [/PLAIN]
So i released the original project Iconic some time ago... It wasnt good enough. There were several stability problems and i wanted a bigger menu. Sharks base wouldn't cut it. So i hand coded a new menu structure to be more efficient and stable, and recoded the entire menu to be more stable and better overall. Here is the result.
Features Video:

Sorry for such a long video, this menu is really hard to cover in a short period of time - Its a pretty big menu.

Thanks to Loz for some of his menu functions and help with the overflow.
Thanks to Hunter926 for a couple bug reports with fixes.
Thanks to Extinct and my subscribers for supporting me in the newest build
Hopefully you enjoy this menu, as it is loaded with brand new features and is the most stable menu i could make (its stable...).

New Menu Update Video:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan for PS3 Injector:You must login or register to view this content.

Also:
1: If you have any bugs let me know! I want to fix anything you can find.
2: Your feedback is appreciated! Comment on what you like so i can keep doing it, and tell me the things that could be better!
3: Enjoy.

Changelog:

Changelog (Current version 2r.7p.xxx):
[Update 2.0]
1: Fixed Various Bugs and implemented several new features
2: Transitioned to New Menu Base (SENTINEL 1.5)
3: Removed Gamemodes Menu for more space in the menu for other functions.
4: Removed Option specific messages to free strings (ie: Godmode On will now just say Enabled)
5: Performed several operations on the menu structure to free strings. (Around 750 in total)

[Update 2.5]
1: <redacted>
2: Fixed Several Function Specific Bugs
3: Fixed Players and All players toggles to operate correctly
4: Added 8 Player zombies capabilities to PS3 Injector
5: Added Many new Functions (Mainly fun menu functions and random things to do for fun in the game.)
6: Addressed several issues in backend efficiency for various functions to improve overall menu stability.

[Update 2.7]
1: Fixed 'Server Disconnect' error AND overflow Fix. <finally!>

[Source]
1: Released Source code for the current version of the menu

You can download the source for the menu here: You must login or register to view this content.

New update soon.
If you use any of these functions or parts, you must include adequate credits.
Enjoy.

Bugs Reported:
1: Requested a TakeCurrentWeapon option
Last edited by anthonything ; 09-02-2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Changes requested

The following 38 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BlueeHasSwag, BulletProof3160, BullyWiiPlaza, ChromeVisionz, dah, DH63, ebrahim007, Fixed Username, Frosty, gοd, goebbels, HiddenHour, Hunter926, iTzDavid39, keyser69, ksa_7ooo7, LaughTracks, LegitBruh, Loz, migjack, Mr.4Skin, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Out2getmyfix, Patrick, PawnModz, Pink Guy, Restrodude, Skonafid, Specter, Tronkuz, xexDELL, xiYQHEMoDz, xPurpBoyyx, xSynthmodz, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz
05-09-2016, 11:52 AM #2
I actually like this , would like better opening controls tho

The following user thanked BlueeHasSwag for this useful post:

anthonything
05-09-2016, 11:54 AM #3
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
So i released the original project Iconic some time ago... It wasnt good enough. There were several stability problems and i wanted a bigger menu. Sharks base wouldn't cut it. So i hand coded a new menu structure to be more efficient and stable, and recoded the entire menu to be more stable and better overall. Here is the result.

Sorry for such a long video, this menu is really hard to cover in a short period of time - Its a pretty big menu.

Hopefully you enjoy this menu, as it is loaded with brand new features and is the most stable menu i could make (its stable...).

Also:
2: Your feedback is appreciated. I know the GUI is fairly standard, but that is because the backend is much different.
3: The reason it is 2 gsc's is so when i add more functions i can have load space. (Its hard to explain but it just makes code management easier).
4: Enjoy.

Reported Bugs And Fixes:

1: Origins Load Freeze (Unfixed. Should be fixed ASAP). For some reason, i inject the project to origins for the trailer, i dont change it, it works, then fucking 3 hrs later it doesnt work. Origins is actually stupid.

Looks pretty neat. Will have to try out. Always looking to try our zombie menus :p

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

anthonything
05-09-2016, 11:57 AM #4
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BlueeHasSwag View Post
I actually like this , would like better opening controls tho

I can add it as a menu preference. Ill add it to the todo, right now i need to fix origins. I swear 3arc just hates me at this point.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

BlueeHasSwag
05-09-2016, 12:05 PM #5
I can add it as a menu preference. Ill add it to the todo, right now i need to fix origins. I swear 3arc just hates me at this point.

Haha Probably well good luck on it looking forward for updates <3
05-09-2016, 12:15 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
I was expecting to see something better since you spoke so highly about it prior to releasing it, yes it looks like a good menu and i would of gave the thread a "thanks" even if you didn't start a argument on Df_Aus thread but you said it will be the best menu out and something that no one has seen before, i must say i have seen everything you have done in your menu done before except from some pointless things like the tank speed etc. but ether way keep it up and add credits to the thread FFS since you complain about people groaning threads.. the main reason is because people don't credit the right people who deserves credits also no menu is the best since they is always room for improvement!
Last edited by Patrick ; 05-09-2016 at 12:30 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

anthonything, BlueeHasSwag, DF_AUS
05-09-2016, 12:32 PM #7
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 32085
Alright first of all before i even begin, yes it looks like a good menu and i would of gave the thread a "thanks" even if you didn't start a argument on Df_Aus thread but you said it will be the best menu out and something that no one has seen before, i must say i have seen everything you have done in your menu done before except from some pointless things like the tank speed etc. but ether way keep it up and add credits to the thread FFS since you complain about people groaning threads.. the main reason is because people don't credit the right people who deserves credits also no menu is the best since they is always room for improvement!

Its not easy to prove it since i havent released source, but the only person to credit is loz. I hand coded everything else (except the aimbot and the jetpack, which was managed code list). I had to essentially recode everything because the functions were extremely inefficient and fell apart too easily. I appreciate the feedback though. And yeah, i know its not the best. Its how you get views on youtube though.
05-09-2016, 12:43 PM #8
Its not easy to prove it since i havent released source, but the only person to credit is loz. I hand coded everything else (except the aimbot and the jetpack, which was managed code list). I had to essentially recode everything because the functions were extremely inefficient and fell apart too easily. I appreciate the feedback though. And yeah, i know its not the best. Its how you get views on youtube though.

I do believe loz helped you in a way or another , but like extinct said , you should provide all credits for all the people whos codes you have used .
05-09-2016, 12:44 PM #9
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 32085
I was expecting to see something better since you spoke so highly about it prior to releasing it

It would be better if the system could handle it. Theres not much you can do about string table limits. Believe me, i had more ideas and i wish i could implement them. I have an idea, and its a long shot, but i think i know how to add more functions. Reason i spoke highly before release is because at the time i didn't have any of these issues, and i thought i could keep expanding.
05-09-2016, 12:45 PM #10
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight

Also:
2: Your feedback is appreciated. I know the GUI is fairly standard, but that is because the backend is much different.
3: The reason it is 2 gsc's is so when i add more functions i can have load space. (Its hard to explain but it just makes code management easier).
4: Enjoy.

Reported Bugs And Fixes:
1: Origins Loadscreen Freeze (Fixed in version 1r.1p.xxx)

i realy liked the old project iconic. its nice to see a updateSmile

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

anthonything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo