Post: [Release][Source] Avalanche v1.1 Gamemode By Extinct Black Ops 2!
07-02-2016, 08:27 PM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Avalanche

You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

Change Log:
    Update V1.0
~ First Release

Update V1.1
~ Fixed Freezing that occurred when attackers got shot sometimes
~ Added Support for 18 players
~ Added More barrels to shoot
~ Added More Defenders snipers
~ Source Updated

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Videos:

Credits:
Loz ~ Scripts & help
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible
Last edited by Patrick ; 07-05-2016 at 04:31 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, BoatyMcBoatFace, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, DH63, H-A-X-O, HiddenHour, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, LaRip8, Loz, lucasaf01, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, PhalaxAero, Pink Guy, Procyon, Ravix MoDz, Revoked, Rezqaazify, Right, Kronos, smoochy1993, stanzoheetik, SyGnUs, TehMerkMods, TheSourDzL, xexDELL

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

S63
12-30-2016, 03:09 PM #56
lucasaf01
Gym leader
freeezing sometimes when using minigun
12-30-2016, 05:02 PM #57
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
freeezing sometimes when using minigun

I did fix that issue so make sure you have downloaded the latest update.
06-28-2017, 05:23 PM #58
When i inject it, it works fine, but when I die it says connection interrupted and my rgh freezes help!!
07-10-2017, 12:24 PM #59
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by drillzbitz View Post
When i inject it, it works fine, but when I die it says connection interrupted and my rgh freezes help!!

You're injecting the .gscr or you have named the file _clientids.gsc, you need to name the .gsc to "_development_dvars"
11-18-2017, 06:10 PM #60
I am late to the game, but wanna pay my respects. I love the creativity of this game mode, and have a blast playing with friends.

The following user thanked thagh05t for this useful post:

Patrick
11-18-2017, 06:12 PM #61
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
You're injecting the .gscr or you have named the file _clientids.gsc, you need to name the .gsc to "_development_dvars"

Can I assume this all depends on how you inject?

The following user groaned thagh05t for this awful post:

anthonything
11-18-2017, 07:02 PM #62
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by thagh05t View Post
I am late to the game, but wanna pay my respects. I love the creativity of this game mode, and have a blast playing with friends.

Thank you Smile!
Originally posted by thagh05t View Post
Can I assume this all depends on how you inject?

Yes it does, .gscr's are unstable on xbox and the injection location '_clientids' is a unstable for .gsc's

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

anthonything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo