Post: [Release][Source] Avalanche v1.1 Gamemode By Extinct Black Ops 2!
07-02-2016, 08:27 PM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Avalanche

You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

Change Log:
    Update V1.0
~ First Release

Update V1.1
~ Fixed Freezing that occurred when attackers got shot sometimes
~ Added Support for 18 players
~ Added More barrels to shoot
~ Added More Defenders snipers
~ Source Updated

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Videos:

Credits:
Loz ~ Scripts & help
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible
Last edited by Patrick ; 07-05-2016 at 04:31 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, BoatyMcBoatFace, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, DH63, H-A-X-O, HiddenHour, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, LaRip8, Loz, lucasaf01, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, PhalaxAero, Pink Guy, Procyon, Ravix MoDz, Revoked, Rezqaazify, Right, Kronos, smoochy1993, stanzoheetik, SyGnUs, TehMerkMods, TheSourDzL, xexDELL

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

S63
07-02-2016, 08:40 PM #2
very nice thread, great job Smile

The following user thanked BossamBemass for this useful post:

Patrick
07-02-2016, 09:44 PM #3
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
10/10 would leak again
07-02-2016, 09:46 PM #4
keep getting unhandled exception, looks like i can't use it.

great work tho
07-02-2016, 09:50 PM #5
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by 711Mods View Post
keep getting unhandled exception, looks like i can't use it.

great work tho

What are you trying to use it on?
07-02-2016, 10:07 PM #6
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
What are you trying to use it on?

Rgh bro
07-02-2016, 10:24 PM #7
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by 711Mods View Post
Rgh bro

uhmm it has been tested by people on xbox so im sorry i dont know, let me know if you get it working tho Smile
07-02-2016, 10:26 PM #8
uhmm it has been tested by people on xbox so im sorry i dont know, let me know if you get it working tho Smile

i have no idea why i get unhandled exception if you know a fix let me know.
07-02-2016, 10:58 PM #9
LaRip8
Mario!
Avalanche

Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

GSCR Download:

Source:

Video:

Credits:
Loz ~ Scripts & help
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio

legit, this is so dope.

The following user thanked LaRip8 for this useful post:

Patrick

The following user groaned LaRip8 for this awful post:

itsSorrow
07-02-2016, 11:26 PM #10
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Avalanche

GSCR Download:

Source:

Video:

Credits:
Loz ~ Scripts & help
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio

Pretty sick gamemode
<3

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

Patrick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.