08-06-2016, 06:18 PM #1
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
YouViolateMe - Checkers Update 2

Wait is this real life? Am I dead? I thought I was, but since Extinct and SeriousHD were releasing better gamemodes than me, I had to come back because I don't tolerate that kind of thing. tears No but seriously, this is something I've been working on for about a week now, and I got the idea from AgreedBog381. I wanted to see if I could recreate it in BO2. If you haven't checked out his video, then you can do so You must login or register to view this content.. There are some things to mention. First off, since I'm still working on this gamemode, it will be considered "unfinished", so there may be some bugs I haven't found. Second, you can play by yourself or with another player, you'll just have to change the level.solo_game boolean to true or false (which is defaulted to false). Third, this gamemode ONLY works on Meltdown. Fourth, this gamemode does support kings. And finally, if you decide to edit it and break it, you fix it yourself, I can't "babysit" everyone. Also on a side note, I decided to cancel my RDC base, because I was getting too many script errors. Anyways enjoy, and check back in about a week and a half for updates Smile

Also, the 2nd player (red team) is determined by accessing level.players[1], so make sure you only have the player you want to face off against in your game.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Credits:

• AgreedBog381
  • dtx12
  • kokole
  • iMCSx
  • Craig Christ
  • SeriousHD
  • xTurntUpLobbies
  • jwm614
  • Shark
  • SyGnUs
  • NGU community

Update 2 Released! Added MultiJump support!

Download:
Last edited by Im_YouViolateMe ; 04-02-2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: update

The following 21 users say thank you to Im_YouViolateMe for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anthonything, BlueeHasSwag, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, Dumble, EternalHabit, Frosty, itsSorrow, LaRip8, MagnateSnake13-, NotDigit, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Patrick, Pink Guy, Procyon, ProfoundModz, Revoked
08-06-2016, 06:27 PM #2
Oh shit its a ghost

The following user thanked Pink Guy for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe
08-06-2016, 06:50 PM #3
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
nice remake Smile

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe
08-06-2016, 07:33 PM #4
i like the idea of this
08-06-2016, 07:35 PM #5
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
YouViolateMe - Checkers

Wait is this real life? Am I dead? I thought I was, but since Extinct and SeriousHD were releasing better gamemodes than me, I had to come back because I don't tolerate that kind of thing. tears No but seriously, this is something I've been working on for about a week now, and I got the idea from AgreedBog381. I wanted to see if I could recreate it in BO2. If you haven't checked out his video, then you can do so You must login or register to view this content.. There are some things to mention. First off, since I'm still working on this gamemode, it will be considered "unfinished", so there may be some bugs I haven't found. Second, you can only single jump for now. I'm working on removing the canJump if statements and making it more efficient, so it can detect multiple jumps. Third, you can play by yourself or with another player, you'll just have to change the level.solo_game boolean to false (which is defaulted to true). Fourth, I'm going on vacation tomorrow (Sunday my time), so any bugs will be fixed when I get back. Fifth, this gamemode ONLY works on Meltdown. Sixth, this gamemode does support kings. And finally, if you decide to edit it and break it, you fix it yourself, I can't "babysit" everyone. Also on a side note, I decided to cancel my RDC base, because I was getting too many script errors. Anyways enjoy, and check back in about a week and a half for updates Smile

Also, the 2nd player (red team) is determined by accessing level.players[1], so make sure you only have the player you want to face off against in your game.

Screenshot:

Video:

(Coming soon)

Credits:

• AgreedBog381
  • dtx12
  • kokole
  • iMCSx
  • Craig Christ
  • SeriousHD
  • xTurntUpLobbies
  • jwm614
  • Shark
  • SyGnUs
  • NGU community

Download:

Next up Jenga!!!

The following 2 users say thank you to itsSorrow for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97, Im_YouViolateMe
08-06-2016, 09:20 PM #6
YouViolateMe - Checkers

Wait is this real life? Am I dead? I thought I was, but since Extinct and SeriousHD were releasing better gamemodes than me, I had to come back because I don't tolerate that kind of thing. tears No but seriously, this is something I've been working on for about a week now, and I got the idea from AgreedBog381. I wanted to see if I could recreate it in BO2. If you haven't checked out his video, then you can do so You must login or register to view this content.. There are some things to mention. First off, since I'm still working on this gamemode, it will be considered "unfinished", so there may be some bugs I haven't found. Second, you can only single jump for now. I'm working on removing the canJump if statements and making it more efficient, so it can detect multiple jumps. Third, you can play by yourself or with another player, you'll just have to change the level.solo_game boolean to false (which is defaulted to true). Fourth, I'm going on vacation tomorrow (Sunday my time), so any bugs will be fixed when I get back. Fifth, this gamemode ONLY works on Meltdown. Sixth, this gamemode does support kings. And finally, if you decide to edit it and break it, you fix it yourself, I can't "babysit" everyone. Also on a side note, I decided to cancel my RDC base, because I was getting too many script errors. Anyways enjoy, and check back in about a week and a half for updates Smile

Screenshot:

Video:

(Coming soon)

Credits:

• AgreedBog381
  • dtx12
  • kokole
  • iMCSx
  • Craig Christ
  • SeriousHD
  • xTurntUpLobbies
  • jwm614
  • Shark
  • SyGnUs
  • NGU community

Download:

Interesting idea, easier than chess :p
08-06-2016, 10:43 PM #7
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
Next up Jenga!!!

hey i said that to you first.

The following user thanked DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

itsSorrow
08-06-2016, 11:31 PM #8
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
hey i said that to you first.

True story
08-07-2016, 01:17 AM #9
YouViolateMe - Checkers

Screenshot:

Video:

(Coming soon)

Credits:

• AgreedBog381
  • dtx12
  • kokole
  • iMCSx
  • Craig Christ
  • SeriousHD
  • xTurntUpLobbies
  • jwm614
  • Shark
  • SyGnUs
  • NGU community

Download:

Once you completely finish the mode ... You gotta then do chess then ... *All the classic games*

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe
08-07-2016, 02:30 AM #10
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
The " KinG " is back Winky Winky

The following user thanked DF_AUS for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo