10-04-2014, 01:00 PM #1
NextGenUpdate
Administrator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since there was multiple stickied threads about different rules/information, I have decided to put all the rules into one thread to clean the section up a bit more.

Users cannot sell without Elite/Premium.

- All users should know this by now, but there is always that one new user that posts a service without knowing that you cannot sell this without Elite/Premium.

- If you are a user who is looking for Elite to make a service you can purchase it here: You must login or register to view this content.

- Unfortunately premium was discharged a while back and is no longer available on this site.

No free for first post/vouch.

- As the title says no user can ask for a free service for first post or a vouch, if you want a free service you can check out the free service section: You must login or register to view this content.

Ending a service

- When you are ending a service and I cannot say this enough, please report the thread for a moderator to close it. I see multiple threads still open that hasn't been reported but have ended.

To report, click this button You must login or register to view this content.

This is a big must if your Elite subscription runs out. When your Elite runs out and your shop is still active, please report the thread for it to be closed.

Multiple accounts to make service look legit.

- Multiple accounts are forbidden on this site and lately I have seen people commenting on there thread with there own account to make it look legit. If you are doing this your thread will potentially be closed and the multiple accounts will be banned.

Asking for Rep

- You cannot ask for Rep for people to gain the service, or when finished the service. If you do this your thread will potentially be closed.

Thank you.
Last edited by Reyz ; 06-10-2015 at 07:54 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to NextGenUpdate for this useful post:

AKProfit, Blaze Modding, Ethan, EzPs3Mods, Garangan28, Geo, mxze, Nico, PATRICK CULLEN, PhantomRenegade, Tristan, WeHostModdedXP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo