06-18-2018, 12:57 AM #1
Hunter926
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Save Emblems Easily
No Changing Accounts Or Spoofing Names
Super Fast When Using DEX

You must login or register to view this content.

How to use
1. Navigate to the desired player's Recent Games or Screenshots page and select Search.
2. Navigate to the same player's Emblems page and select the emblem you want.
3. Select Write and save your emblem using square.
4. Repeat steps two and three for the player's remaining emblems if desired.

Credits
Hunter926 - Offsets and Tool Creation
GHzGangster - Coding Search Function

Changelog:
(07-07-201Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Version 1.0.1:
• Bugfix: Some players would receive an error when connecting with TMAPI

(06-17-201Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Version 1.0:
• Initial Release

Links:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by Hunter926 ; 07-07-2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Refer to changelog

The following 220 users say thank you to Hunter926 for this useful post:

_-KAYLEB_HD-_, 1234567890mods, 28txq, 2freshtotouch, A7mdMs, aaronmety, adumas0071, Agent Juan, akskaswdaas, ALJOKER_HERO, alofabread, andy_modzv1, AndyM-, ArchedRapid, ArkhosDev, astroid07, astucieuxv2, Aussie-RTM, Austin_Gross1213, mason, AymericModding_, AzeyCFW, Babybottlepop99, Basilou, Basse1406, BDog, BeerFearModz, biggaz33, Bobfish, bossedu40, BossOlive222, BravesGaming, brutal_grutle, BzH|Reborn, caves10899, cfmods, ChaddyBoiiii, Chris, ckviperx, collocated, ContentHash, CosmicTerrorist, Cristopher Modz, Dakota-Gilson, Damian01, davidsrjr, Decommit, demon7z, DeMoSiK, dhdg, dirtrider9, DivineBW, djaaron021, Dlissh, DoctorFenix, EliteJailbreaks, Erdy7x, Evilent, ExIIL, F&D-Team, f9o0ol120, firehead081, Fixed Username, Fkeaccnt, Force, fraser98, FrzkyBlack, fusioneow, fxzionz51, gamermomentisachieved, gatoloco, GenisysModding, GERINO, Gestures, giiizzly, Grconnor, hacking247, Harold-Gilker, HashtagEistee, Havok_Mystery, HentaiLord12, HMXOnDex, IchLeaveGleich, icymist, iDeity, iDexMods9999, iiZomb, ILikeTrains421, illusional, ImAzazel, ImHatedCandy, ItzJonnyx, iTzRattpak, iZor613, jeffparkermodhd, Jmd992z, JoeyThar, jordytuitel, JorgeWsT30, joshk326 and 120 other users.
06-25-2018, 04:32 AM #11
Originally posted by Hunter926 View Post
The source has been added to the OP.

thank you if and when i add it to my menu i'll give credit to both of you thats in your credits

The following user thanked twistedkillas for this useful post:

Hunter926
07-02-2018, 06:38 PM #12
omg cant say thanks but tanks
07-06-2018, 12:09 AM #13
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hunter926 View Post
Save Emblems Easily
No Changing Accounts Or Spoofing Names
Super Fast When Using DEX

How to use
1. Navigate to the desired player's Recent Games or Screenshots page and select Search.
2. Navigate to the same player's Emblems page and select the emblem you want.
3. Select Write and save your emblem using square.
4. Repeat steps two and three for the player's remaining emblems if desired.

Credits
Hunter926 - Offsets and Tool Creation
GHzGangster - Coding Search Function

Links:

When connecting with TMAPI, the tool fails with a "The device appears to be offline!" error. All of my other tools are connecting fine with TMAPI, so it's a tool-sided issue.

The tool also does not work on accounts that have no recent games in their player channel.
Last edited by iDeity ; 07-06-2018 at 12:12 AM.
07-06-2018, 12:40 AM #14
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by iDeity View Post
When connecting with TMAPI, the tool fails with a "The device appears to be offline!" error. All of my other tools are connecting fine with TMAPI, so it's a tool-sided issue.

The tool also does not work on accounts that have no recent games in their player channel.

The tool pings the IP saved in your prodg target manager xml file so it doesn’t have to wait for dex to say it can’t connect which is super slow. If it’s saying it’s offline then you have more than one console setup I guess? I’ll look at it in a couple days when I’m home. PM me the xml file that has your targets in it.

And yes it doesn’t work if they have no recent games or screenshots. The target account would need one or the other and you have to be on that corresponding page.
07-06-2018, 03:25 AM #15
thank you Hunter926
nice one
07-06-2018, 02:13 PM #16
oKvex-
Haxor!
Kryptus Nice Good Work Smile
07-11-2018, 03:05 AM #17
aquadice
I am error
Useless lol just use assassin sprx and clone xuid then u get their emblems then u can save it and reset xuid then u get to keep the emblem

The following user groaned aquadice for this awful post:

iDeity
07-11-2018, 03:34 AM #18
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by aquadice View Post
Useless lol just use assassin sprx and clone xuid then u get their emblems then u can save it and reset xuid then u get to keep the emblem

Thank you so much for your incredibly valuable input.
This does the same thing without taking the time to add things to your ps3 file system.
But hey, if you prefer complexity over simplicity go you!
07-11-2018, 10:41 AM #19
DurosNGU
Save Point
oooohh taking a look

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo