12-06-2012, 08:59 PM #1
6jarjar6
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WARNING
VIDEO TAKEN DOWN BY TREYARCH POSSIBLE BAN
ALSO OFFICAL DOWNLOAD LINK WAS REMOVED BY ACTIVISION

WARNING

WORKING = ? Some say it still works others say it doesn't.

Current Version 1.1

Download You must login or register to view this content. OR You must login or register to view this content.

Official Forum Post You must login or register to view this content.

Steps and tips for using IhcJames' editor:

Step 1: Log into the ELITE website
Step 2: Click start
Step 3: Navigate to "Career" -> (you should be prompted to "proceed anyway") If not close everything and restart.
Step 4: Click stop
Step 5: Navigate to "Custom Classes"
Step 6: Make any simple change to a class
Step 7: Click start again
Step 8: Click "Send changes to game"
Step 9: A new box should appear allowing you to edit.
Step 10: Once changes are complete click submit. The box should disappear then reappear, click submit again.
Step 11: Click stop
Step 12: Log into Black Cops II and import changes
Step 13: Profit

Tips for use:

Tip 1: Each time you use the editor and send changes close everything and reopen each time.
Tip 2: You CAN'T use any attatchment, camo, or weapon you don't already have unlocked.
Tip 3: You CAN'T go over 10 items for each class
Tip 4: You CAN'T put multiples of the same attatchment on the same gun (PATCHED)
Tip 5: You CAN use wildcards to add perks/attatchments then remove wildcards and keep said items.
Tip 6: Can't have no wild card and 3 attachments

Codes for JSON editor You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by 6jarjar6 ; 08-16-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Update Links

The following 7 users say thank you to 6jarjar6 for this useful post:

Kendrick Lamar, ONEster, Snake Eyes, spudeeelad, tennistalan, Wesley_Pipes540, xToysBoy_
02-02-2013, 03:22 AM #101
Originally posted by Hxrry View Post
That I will, thank you very much! Happy.

Anytime! Smile
02-04-2013, 01:00 AM #102
Would it be possible to import the classes you made with the iHc James Tool if you were using an older patch (1.04 or 1.05) and the Elite Mossy patch blocker?
02-04-2013, 01:47 AM #103
Very Hepful! i was looking for this Tool along time ago xD
02-04-2013, 07:54 AM #104
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by BamaGoodfella View Post
Would it be possible to import the classes you made with the iHc James Tool if you were using an older patch (1.04 or 1.05) and the Elite Mossy patch blocker?

Patch blocking doesnt seem to work for Black Ops 2, at least for me/ Correct me if im worng sir. I just tried it, and it wont connect to the server :(
02-04-2013, 01:21 PM #105
Originally posted by JkilizotesHD View Post
Patch blocking doesnt seem to work for Black Ops 2, at least for me/ Correct me if im worng sir. I just tried it, and it wont connect to the server :(

I tried deleting the patch & using the patch blocker, and I couldn't connect either. I was thinking that the reason I was getting an error is because Treyarch shutdown server access to everything but the most recent patches (1.04-1.06). That's why I thought if I had the 1.04 or 1.05 patch, I might still be able to access the online servers and change my classes even though you wouldn't be able to play online until you updated to the latest 1.06 patch. From what I've read, people that used the tool before the patch still have their classes (which means that the new patch is only blocking new classes from being imported NOT disabling what you already have).

My thoughts were to put an older patch (preferrably 1.05) on my CFW PS3, then data transfer that to the PS3 I use online, use the patch blocker so that I could access my custom classes (as long as the 1.05 patch could still connect to the servers), and finally update BO2 once I had my classes transferred.
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM #106
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by BamaGoodfella View Post
I tried deleting the patch & using the patch blocker, and I couldn't connect either. I was thinking that the reason I was getting an error is because Treyarch shutdown server access to everything but the most recent patches (1.04-1.06). That's why I thought if I had the 1.04 or 1.05 patch, I might still be able to access the online servers and change my classes even though you wouldn't be able to play online until you updated to the latest 1.06 patch. From what I've read, people that used the tool before the patch still have their classes (which means that the new patch is only blocking new classes from being imported NOT disabling what you already have).

My thoughts were to put an older patch (preferrably 1.05) on my CFW PS3, then data transfer that to the PS3 I use online, use the patch blocker so that I could access my custom classes (as long as the 1.05 patch could still connect to the servers), and finally update BO2 once I had my classes transferred.

This might actually work, we would have to see though. Does data transfer delete all of you games you have downloaded on your ps3 you are transferring to?
02-04-2013, 07:51 PM #107
Foxhoundz3
Little One
Originally posted by JkilizotesHD View Post
This might actually work, we would have to see though. Does data transfer delete all of you games you have downloaded on your ps3 you are transferring to?

Data transfer will format all data stored on the PS3 receiving the data.
02-12-2013, 03:13 PM #108
Sorry to gravedig, but do classes with 6 perks and no wildcards still work, and just letting u guys know, suppressor + long barrel = patched
02-12-2013, 06:04 PM #109
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by tcchu97 View Post
Sorry to gravedig, but do classes with 6 perks and no wildcards still work, and just letting u guys know, suppressor + long barrel = patched

Nope got patched.
The only thing that i got to work was Colored Class and 4 Guns
Just put Guns in the Primary and Secondary Grenade Slot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo