07-16-2014, 08:37 PM #1
Domain
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Skype: @primeupdate.com

Current Version: 1.0.0.1

The point in this thread is for users looking for all the EBOOT's made for Black Ops II all in one place, for begginer modders tho a Debug Eboot is for users with a dex ps3 connecting with TMAPI these eboots will be marked as Debug Other ones besides debug eboots are for Cex and Dex that are loaded with good features. Thier are many eboots in this thread so scroll down to see all of them also at the bottom of the thread thier will be a download. All of these eboots currently are for BLUS and I will update them soon.

TheSaltCracka Eboot:

This is personally one of my favriot eboots this eboot has anti-ban already on it and tons of mods ready to go you can find the Features right bellow! This eboot works for Cex and Dex

You must login or register to view this content.

Features (read):

• VSAT
  • Disable Perk Check
  • RedBoxes
  • No Recoil
  • Super Steady Aim
  • SC58's Ban Bypass
  • Laser
  • Disable Cheat Protection
  • Disable Clan Tag Check
  • Disable Class Name Protection
  • Full Ban Bypass
  • Disable Profanity Clan Tag Protection

Debug Eboot:

This Eboot.bin is for DEX only this eboot will connect your Black Ops II 1.18 using TMAPI this eboot dosn't have any special mods inside of it and will just allow you to connect to tools to mod.

Tustin Eboot:

Once again this eboot offers mods built right into the eboot witch will also be listed in the features bellow! This eboot doe include anti-ban and does include some modding functions. This eboot also works for CEX and DEX

Features (read):

• VSAT
  • Anti-Ban
  • RedBoxes
  • Super Steady Aim
  • Laser
  • No Recoil
  • Wallhack

xLukeyyHaksHD Eboot:

This is a EBOOT I made with a EBOOT builder by SnaY. It dosn't include anti-ban like the rest but does include some built in mods that you can find in the feature list! But if your looking for a EBOOT with mods and strong anti-ban I do recomend TheSaltCracka's eboot as it has a perfect mix of alot alot of mods and good anti-ban.

Features (read):

• VSAT
  • Laser
  • Real Wallhack
  • RedBoxes
  • Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • Super Jump

Download All Eboots v1.0.0.1:

Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.
SHA256: 0620546d44503be50c90ff243f87d64c8ca8a90c0787262d40468960e879a37b
File name: All Eboots.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 54
Analysis date: 2014-07-17 12:56:30 UTC

Credits:
You must login or register to view this content. for making this thread and Debug Eboot
You must login or register to view this content. Making the TheSaltCracka Eboot You must login or register to view this content.
Adding soon sorry for the wait on this
Last edited by Domain ; 07-17-2014 at 12:29 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Domain for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, Mr-_DutchModzz, TheSaltCracka, XeBunny

The following user groaned Domain for this awful post:

Dacoco
07-16-2014, 11:49 PM #2
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
It's a good idea, and very well organized. But there are a lot more EBOOTS than that. Just as a suggestion linking to the actual thread would be better, then making one download with all the EBOOTS inside.

The following user thanked TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

Domain
07-17-2014, 12:22 PM #3
Domain
Banned
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
It's a good idea, and very well organized. But there are a lot more EBOOTS than that. Just as a suggestion linking to the actual thread would be better, then making one download with all the EBOOTS inside.

Thanks for your sugestion I will add people to the credits section today so yeah + You can here download indivisual eboots look under yours it says download at the bottom I added a download for all the eboots if you cant decied witch one you want. Thanks and also thanks for your amazing eboot for this thread.
07-17-2014, 12:52 PM #4
Domain
Banned
Adding a new EBOOT.BIN made by ME , its my first one ever and I used a EBOOT builder but I figgured Id go ahead and upload it.
07-18-2014, 08:38 AM #5
xBlackModder
Little One
I Keep getting And error when I try to go on bo2 after I put on an eboot my region is NPUB is that y?
07-18-2014, 04:37 PM #6
Domain
Banned
Originally posted by qakill View Post
I Keep getting And error when I try to go on bo2 after I put on an eboot my region is NPUB is that y?

If your using a debug I can see why because first off debug eboots dont have regions but they dont work for NPUB this happened to me with MW3 before so thats why yes, but you should be able to use everything else but the debug eboot

The following user thanked Domain for this useful post:

xBlackModder
07-19-2014, 07:08 PM #7
Domain
Banned
Try a disk and see if it works
07-19-2014, 08:17 PM #8
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xLukeyyHaksHD View Post
If your using a debug I can see why because first off debug eboots dont have regions but they dont work for NPUB this happened to me with MW3 before so thats why yes, but you should be able to use everything else but the debug eboot

Actually I made an EBOOT for NPUB, I've been playing my ghosts PSN store and Bo2 PSN store and RTM'ing on DEX. I can upload it later for bo2, it's Salt's Clean Bypass 1.18 for NPUB31054.
All I did was take the rap file from PSN stuff and change Salt's EBOOT into an NPDRM with the PSN store Content ID
If you want.

The following user thanked justinster for this useful post:

Domain
07-19-2014, 08:28 PM #9
Domain
Banned
Originally posted by Azn View Post
Actually I made an EBOOT for NPUB, I've been playing my ghosts PSN store and Bo2 PSN store and RTM'ing on DEX. I can upload it later for bo2, it's Salt's Clean Bypass 1.18 for NPUB31054.
All I did was take the rap file from PSN stuff and change Salt's EBOOT into an NPDRM with the PSN store Content ID
If you want.

Yes please add me on skype and send it to me to add to thread.
07-19-2014, 08:40 PM #10
Asian
Banned
lmfao.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo