Post: BO2 1.19 Lobby Name Editor/All Clients in Game Name Changer Tool CEX+DEX Tested!
09-07-2014, 05:05 PM #1
Advancer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BO2 NAME AND ALL CLIENTS IN GAME NAME CHANGER TOOL 1.19

I present today my black ops 2 name changer tool and a in game clients changer tool along with prestige and level options and loops. some functions in here I think are pretty cool its took my a little while to make, plus this is y first bo2 tool so some stuff might work different to how ive seen it work on games such as mw3 etc, ive had the tool tested and it works on CCAPI and DEX. I hope you enjoy this tool, if someone had posted a tool like mine before sorry, but here is my version and im sure theres bits people haven't seen before Smile. picture and download below!

You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

1.18 - 1.19 should still work, notify me with any issues.
download and tool will still say 1.18 but should work.

PSN: xiA-d-v-a-n-c-e-r
Last edited by Advancer ; 12-19-2014 at 05:16 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Advancer for this useful post:

A6shRkm, Andy Z@rCy, ksa_7ooo7, saadasa, SveBu Live, Sync

The following user groaned Advancer for this awful post:

Smooth
09-08-2014, 10:36 PM #11
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
does this tool work

Is is a cid stealer
09-08-2014, 11:37 PM #12
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
not being funny I haven't seen any name changer tools and ive never seen someone take the time where u can change all clients in game and have it flash and other presets just saying, all my tools I make are name changers coz that's what I like coding and spending my time on. personaly I think its a lot different to other peoples tools but hey all have our opinions.

Wow, do you seclude yourself to only your threads? there's more tools that can change all client names than you can count on here...

The following 2 users say thank you to Smooth for this useful post:

B777x, Humble
09-09-2014, 03:52 PM #13
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
Wow, do you seclude yourself to only your threads? there's more tools that can change all client names than you can count on here...

alright great I don't really care I haven't seen any , but you have that's you not me, i don't sit there going through every page looking thanks. if your gonna keep following my posts and just starting sh*t fu*ck off.
09-09-2014, 03:53 PM #14
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Smooth View Post

and you groan at it. PERFETIC weasle
09-09-2014, 03:54 PM #15
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by tri1stan View Post
does this tool work

Is is a cid stealer

no its not a cid stealer and of course it works u think im gonna post a non working tool ?
09-09-2014, 07:57 PM #16
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
Sandboxed, opened fine. Re-scan, 0/55

umm no revolution would have it if possible not compatible offset to do so js
09-09-2014, 08:19 PM #17
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post
umm no revolution would have it if possible not compatible offset to do so js

wat
09-09-2014, 10:44 PM #18
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
not being funny I haven't seen any name changer tools and ive never seen someone take the time where u can change all clients in game and have it flash and other presets just saying, all my tools I make are name changers coz that's what I like coding and spending my time on. personaly I think its a lot different to other peoples tools but hey all have our opinions.

well you are funny this is the 4th Name Changer ive seen in the past 2 months
09-10-2014, 03:41 PM #19
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Blood
well you are funny this is the 4th Name Changer ive seen in the past 2 months

funny? wernt trying to be funny bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo