09-25-2014, 10:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio

For PS3/XBOX/PC

Today i show you my old project now finished for the public

History:

I started to create this project 6 months ago, when i saw dtx12's compiler for the first time.
I decided to convert it to console (Just Little Endian to Big Endian), it worked, but the compiler was not finished (some code wasn't working, like the return of a 'waittil' for a player) but i started to make an editor for myself, and test some stuff.
During these months, when i had the time i worked on it, but not everyday.
Recently, i saw the compiler finished and converted to console, then i said "Why not release my editor finally?" and it's done, in a BETA version.
Some bugs can occur, if you find a bug, tell me. This program was a bit hard to do, because i had to join 4 differents API for be able to connect on each targets.
The app is crypted, i need to think yet if i release the source or not, then i've obfuscated it for the moment.
If someone reverses it, it's not a problem i don't care because when i'm programming c#, it's not to keep the code secret, then if someone needs help (offsets ect) just ask me.
This application should have been published 1 months ago, but i didn't have the time, and i tried to find the maximum of bugs before a release.
I hope this program will help people to doing research much easier for GSC's.

Features :

- Add/Rename/Delete a GSC from a project.
- Auto updater to know when an update come out.
- Create projects with the possibility to create multiple virtual GSC's to have your code clean and organized.
- Edits GSC's with the editor and with the syntax of the 'GSC'.
- Export your project to a compiled GSC.
- Inject an external GSC already compiled.
- Inject your GSC projects directly to the selected target.
- Load the last project on startup. (can be disabled)
- Popup completion helper on key pressed, available for each variable using 'self' and 'level', it works also for functions. (can be disabled)
- Predefined functions (like iprintln ect) for completion, will be updated the next time, it's just in BETA.
- Setting menu to change the font of the editor, the font size, and enable/disable some functions like the popup completion.
- Setup to use the application more easily.
- Syntax checker for your project.
- Themes are available in 'White' (unfinished) and 'Black' (Initial)
- Works on Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Works on PS3 (TMAPI/CCAPI), XBOX (JTAG/RGH/XDK), PC (Steam/Redacted) and offline (for edits).

How to use it ?:

- Connect to your desired target.
- Create a new project (ctrl+o), select the mode multiplayer or zombie.
- Save the entire project (ctrl+maj+s), and inject (ctrl+i).
- Start a game, that's all.
- Look the video (or just the part 'Overview' at 4:23) for more examples.

Important:

- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly when happens the error to fix it quickly.
- Don't inject a project if you are in-game, <b>inject it in pre-game</b>, else the game will be frozen.
- If you want inject a compiled gsc create the same folder than the gsc, like this : maps/mp/_art.gsc, and drop the "maps" to the popup, that's just an exemple.
- To give the project easily, select the options "Export the project to share" and give the file, people need to click on "Inject a .gscr file...".

Latest version: 16.2.15.0

Latest changelog :

– Support CCAPI 2.60+
– Support any steam/redacted updates.
– Some internal changes.

Credit(s): dtx12 (compiler), Kokole and Nukem.

Thanks: FM|T ZoRo, FM|T Capetlevrai, FM|T Enstone (Testing/Suggestions)

Notes :

- If the installation fail, disable your antivirus, the program is a bit protected to hide the code source.
- if the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.5.

You must login or register to view this content.

(Don't re-upload exe's)
Last edited by James reborn ; 05-03-2018 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Updated DL Link and Virus Scan / Reopening Thread./Removed dead video link.

The following 246 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

Mantus, {H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, Hammy, جاسم الشمري, One, ▶DaOriginal209◀, #extortion_, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, Adel500, Akaipwn, alenbih, AlexNGU, Allah_MoDz, AndresKid, AutoModder, azooz121, BeeMovie, BerkanMert81, BicycleMods, Bigmoneyhustlin, Blightbuster, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, boris0718, BossamBemass, BRIZZEL, Bucko, BullyWiiPlaza, Buqsy, BzrkArts, CanadianOnCFW, Choco, Chris, Claww1337_, CODHoster1337_, Confusing, Connorrox2, Crazyxrocker, CxwhMods, Dan Dactyl, DaZeModz-, ddddd9, DebugNinja, dexmoddingteam, Domain, dtx12, EatOreos, EaZyMoDzHD, Eddie Mac, EdiTzZ, EpicModZz, ErasedDev, Esker, EternalHabit, Facewuggy, Farva, Father Luckeyy, FBRcritical, Fizzy Joon, FreeakHead, Frost Mods, Full-Evil, G-NeR, gοd, g9g__BASHA__g9g, popcornmods, GamminModzV17, Gay For Satan, Geo, Get Down Biatch, H-A-X-O, HaTeRM4NR33T, HiddenHour, HighModzz, HumbleModding, Hunter926, i6oz, iAmCracky, Callumeleyy, iBuMxURxMuM, ightbulb, iifire, iknownothing, Im Not Boobdidas, ImAzazel, ImIrIsH, ImPiffHD, iNDMx, IonHD, ipwnu2day, iRnZ, iRoyal // MoDz, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, Welsh and 146 other users.
01-31-2016, 02:58 PM #830
No Work :(
01-31-2016, 11:48 PM #831
How do you connect your ps3 to the gsc studio
02-01-2016, 04:21 AM #832
how come when i go to install the latest update my antivirus says there is a backdoor.graybird but when i install a earlier version it doesnt come up?
Last edited by jiggs123 ; 02-01-2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: worded wrong
02-01-2016, 11:41 AM #833
Originally posted by Replyz View Post
How do you connect your ps3 to the gsc studio

with CCAPI Or TMAPI
02-01-2016, 02:29 PM #834
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by dahacka666 View Post
You can replace the CCAPI.dll but even if you are using Control Console 2.70 and CCAPI 2.70 on your PS3 it still will not work. The developer needs to update the program for 2.70.....

This is correct. Regardless if you paste the 2.70 CCAPI & ps3libb.dll files into the GSC Studio folder it still won't work. It's one of those tools that can't be manually updated by the user & has to be updated by the creator.
02-02-2016, 11:07 PM #835
i loved this latest update but now GSC Studio wont open. It was working on the latest update but all of the sudden it wont open. i uninstalled and reinstalled but it still doesnt work :( Please help me
02-04-2016, 01:18 AM #836
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post

Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio

For PS3/XBOX/PC

Today i show you my old project now finished for the public with a video :

History:

I started to create this project 6 months ago, when i saw dtx12's compiler for the first time.
I decided to convert it to console (Just Little Endian to Big Endian), it worked, but the compiler was not finished (some code wasn't working, like the return of a 'waittil' for a player) but i started to make an editor for myself, and test some stuff.
During these months, when i had the time i worked on it, but not everyday.
Recently, i saw the compiler finished and converted to console, then i said "Why not release my editor finally?" and it's done, in a BETA version.
Some bugs can occur, if you find a bug, tell me. This program was a bit hard to do, because i had to join 4 differents API for be able to connect on each targets.
The app is crypted, i need to think yet if i release the source or not, then i've obfuscated it for the moment.
If someone reverses it, it's not a problem i don't care because when i'm programming c#, it's not to keep the code secret, then if someone needs help (offsets ect) just ask me.
This application should have been published 1 months ago, but i didn't have the time, and i tried to find the maximum of bugs before a release.
I hope this program will help people to doing research much easier for GSC's.

Features :

- Add/Rename/Delete a GSC from a project.
- Auto updater to know when an update come out.
- Create projects with the possibility to create multiple virtual GSC's to have your code clean and organized.
- Edits GSC's with the editor and with the syntax of the 'GSC'.
- Export your project to a compiled GSC.
- Inject an external GSC already compiled.
- Inject your GSC projects directly to the selected target.
- Load the last project on startup. (can be disabled)
- Popup completion helper on key pressed, available for each variable using 'self' and 'level', it works also for functions. (can be disabled)
- Predefined functions (like iprintln ect) for completion, will be updated the next time, it's just in BETA.
- Setting menu to change the font of the editor, the font size, and enable/disable some functions like the popup completion.
- Setup to use the application more easily.
- Syntax checker for your project.
- Themes are available in 'White' (unfinished) and 'Black' (Initial)
- Works on Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Works on PS3 (TMAPI/CCAPI), XBOX (JTAG/RGH/XDK), PC (Steam/Redacted (06/25)) and offline (for edits).

How to use it ?:

- Connect to your desired target.
- Create a new project (ctrl+o), select the mode multiplayer or zombie.
- Save the entire project (ctrl+maj+s), and inject (ctrl+i).
- Start a game, that's all.
- Look the video (or just the part 'Overview' at 4:23) for more examples.

Important:

- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly when happens the error to fix it quickly.
- Don't inject a project if you are in-game, <b>inject it in pre-game</b>, else the game will be frozen.
- If you want inject a compiled gsc create the same folder than the gsc, like this : maps/mp/_art.gsc, and drop the "maps" to the popup, that's just an exemple.
- To give the project easily, select the options "Export the project to share" and give the file, people need to click on "Inject a .gscr file...".

Latest version: 15.10.19.0

Latest changelog :

- UI upgraded/fixed.
- Did you know form added.
- GSC Injection for Steam fixed.
- Cancel button for unsaved projects is now fixed.
- New menu called 'Awesome faceirectories' to open your projects folders.
- New folder called 'Released' contains all .gscr files saved to inject.
- New form with a list containing each .gscr files saved ready to be injected for an easier and faster use with drag and drop (Ctrl+Alt+i).
- New sub menu in 'Help' called 'Bugs/Suggestions' that will open a web page to report bugs on the software.
- Exporting projects to .gscr are now in the 'Released' folder (Ctrl+Alt+E).
- Auto updater removed for the moment, the app will just tell you when an update is available, each downloads will be available on [url]www.iMCSx.co[/url].

Credit(s): dtx12 (compiler), Kokole and Nukem.

Thanks: FM|T ZoRo, FM|T Capetlevrai, FM|T Enstone (Testing/Suggestions)

Notes :

- If the installation fail, disable your antivirus, the program is a bit protected to hide the code source.
- if the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.5.

(Don't re-upload exe's)

When are you going to update it to 2.70 i'd like to use it
02-06-2016, 02:27 PM #837
Please can you help me when i install gsc studio this is the error message i get please help.

Unable to execute file:
C:.\Program files\iMCS Productions\Black ops 2- GSC Studios Black ops 2-GSC Studio.exe

Create process failed; code 2.
The system cannot find the file specified.
02-07-2016, 09:14 PM #838
0maru
Gobble
Love your work! Would you mind doing some support for You must login or register to view this content. bots? They use a custom Bg Launcher Client so you can play offline.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo