09-25-2014, 10:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio

For PS3/XBOX/PC

Today i show you my old project now finished for the public

History:

I started to create this project 6 months ago, when i saw dtx12's compiler for the first time.
I decided to convert it to console (Just Little Endian to Big Endian), it worked, but the compiler was not finished (some code wasn't working, like the return of a 'waittil' for a player) but i started to make an editor for myself, and test some stuff.
During these months, when i had the time i worked on it, but not everyday.
Recently, i saw the compiler finished and converted to console, then i said "Why not release my editor finally?" and it's done, in a BETA version.
Some bugs can occur, if you find a bug, tell me. This program was a bit hard to do, because i had to join 4 differents API for be able to connect on each targets.
The app is crypted, i need to think yet if i release the source or not, then i've obfuscated it for the moment.
If someone reverses it, it's not a problem i don't care because when i'm programming c#, it's not to keep the code secret, then if someone needs help (offsets ect) just ask me.
This application should have been published 1 months ago, but i didn't have the time, and i tried to find the maximum of bugs before a release.
I hope this program will help people to doing research much easier for GSC's.

Features :

- Add/Rename/Delete a GSC from a project.
- Auto updater to know when an update come out.
- Create projects with the possibility to create multiple virtual GSC's to have your code clean and organized.
- Edits GSC's with the editor and with the syntax of the 'GSC'.
- Export your project to a compiled GSC.
- Inject an external GSC already compiled.
- Inject your GSC projects directly to the selected target.
- Load the last project on startup. (can be disabled)
- Popup completion helper on key pressed, available for each variable using 'self' and 'level', it works also for functions. (can be disabled)
- Predefined functions (like iprintln ect) for completion, will be updated the next time, it's just in BETA.
- Setting menu to change the font of the editor, the font size, and enable/disable some functions like the popup completion.
- Setup to use the application more easily.
- Syntax checker for your project.
- Themes are available in 'White' (unfinished) and 'Black' (Initial)
- Works on Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Works on PS3 (TMAPI/CCAPI), XBOX (JTAG/RGH/XDK), PC (Steam/Redacted) and offline (for edits).

How to use it ?:

- Connect to your desired target.
- Create a new project (ctrl+o), select the mode multiplayer or zombie.
- Save the entire project (ctrl+maj+s), and inject (ctrl+i).
- Start a game, that's all.
- Look the video (or just the part 'Overview' at 4:23) for more examples.

Important:

- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly when happens the error to fix it quickly.
- Don't inject a project if you are in-game, <b>inject it in pre-game</b>, else the game will be frozen.
- If you want inject a compiled gsc create the same folder than the gsc, like this : maps/mp/_art.gsc, and drop the "maps" to the popup, that's just an exemple.
- To give the project easily, select the options "Export the project to share" and give the file, people need to click on "Inject a .gscr file...".

Latest version: 16.2.15.0

Latest changelog :

– Support CCAPI 2.60+
– Support any steam/redacted updates.
– Some internal changes.

Credit(s): dtx12 (compiler), Kokole and Nukem.

Thanks: FM|T ZoRo, FM|T Capetlevrai, FM|T Enstone (Testing/Suggestions)

Notes :

- If the installation fail, disable your antivirus, the program is a bit protected to hide the code source.
- if the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.5.

You must login or register to view this content.

(Don't re-upload exe's)
Last edited by James reborn ; 05-03-2018 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Updated DL Link and Virus Scan / Reopening Thread./Removed dead video link.

The following 246 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

Mantus, {H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, Hammy, جاسم الشمري, One, ▶DaOriginal209◀, #extortion_, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, Adel500, Akaipwn, alenbih, AlexNGU, Allah_MoDz, AndresKid, AutoModder, azooz121, BeeMovie, BerkanMert81, BicycleMods, Bigmoneyhustlin, Blightbuster, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, boris0718, BossamBemass, BRIZZEL, Bucko, BullyWiiPlaza, Buqsy, BzrkArts, CanadianOnCFW, Choco, Chris, Claww1337_, CODHoster1337_, Confusing, Connorrox2, Crazyxrocker, CxwhMods, Dan Dactyl, DaZeModz-, ddddd9, DebugNinja, dexmoddingteam, Domain, dtx12, EatOreos, EaZyMoDzHD, Eddie Mac, EdiTzZ, EpicModZz, ErasedDev, Esker, EternalHabit, Facewuggy, Farva, Father Luckeyy, FBRcritical, Fizzy Joon, FreeakHead, Frost Mods, Full-Evil, G-NeR, gοd, g9g__BASHA__g9g, popcornmods, GamminModzV17, Gay For Satan, Geo, Get Down Biatch, H-A-X-O, HaTeRM4NR33T, HiddenHour, HighModzz, HumbleModding, Hunter926, i6oz, iAmCracky, Callumeleyy, iBuMxURxMuM, ightbulb, iifire, iknownothing, Im Not Boobdidas, ImAzazel, ImIrIsH, ImPiffHD, iNDMx, IonHD, ipwnu2day, iRnZ, iRoyal // MoDz, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, Welsh and 146 other users.
09-25-2014, 10:20 PM #2
Esker
Samurai Poster
1st awesome !

welcome back xD

The following user thanked Esker for this useful post:

BeeMovie
09-25-2014, 10:24 PM #3
Domain
Banned
Yo iMCSx thanks for the great work, would love to see some free public mods from you.

The following 2 users say thank you to Domain for this useful post:

BeeMovie, StregaOG
09-25-2014, 10:26 PM #4
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Nice releaseSmile thx for releasing itHappy

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

itz_goffer
09-25-2014, 10:40 PM #5
Nice shit man this looks amazing.
09-25-2014, 10:52 PM #6
Amazing man! maybe you release some Crazy GSC shit ? <3 or a Menu !
09-25-2014, 11:20 PM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Thanks for this dude really helpful Happy
09-25-2014, 11:35 PM #8
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post

Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio

For PS3/XBOX/PC

Today i show you my old project now finished for the public with a video :

History:

I started to create this project 6 months ago, when i saw dtx12's compiler for the first time.
I decided to convert it to console (Just Little Endian to Big Endian), it worked, but the compiler was not finished (some code wasn't working, like the return of a 'waittil' for a player) but i started to make an editor for myself, and test some stuff.
During these months, when i had the time i worked on it, but not everyday.
Recently, i saw the compiler finished and converted to console, then i said "Why not release my editor finally?" and it's done, in a BETA version.
Some bugs can occur, if you find a bug, tell me. This program was a bit hard to do, because i had to join 4 differents API for be able to connect on each targets.
The app is crypted, i need to think yet if i release the source or not, then i've obfuscated it for the moment.
If someone reverses it, it's not a problem i don't care because when i'm programming c#, it's not to keep the code secret, then if someone needs help (offsets ect) just ask me.
This application should have been published 1 months ago, but i didn't have the time, and i tried to find the maximum of bugs before a release.
I hope this program will help people to doing research much easier for GSC's.

Features :

- Add/Rename/Delete a GSC from a project.
- Auto updater to know when an update come out.
- Create projects with the possibility to create multiple virtual GSC's to have your code clean and organized.
- Edits GSC's with the editor and with the syntax of the 'GSC'.
- Export your project to a compiled GSC.
- Inject an external GSC already compiled.
- Inject your GSC projects directly to the selected target.
- Load the last project on startup. (can be disabled)
- Popup completion helper on key pressed, available for each variable using 'self' and 'level', it works also for functions. (can be disabled)
- Predefined functions (like iprintln ect) for completion, will be updated the next time, it's just in BETA.
- Setting menu to change the font of the editor, the font size, and enable/disable some functions like the popup completion.
- Setup to use the application more easily.
- Syntax checker for your project.
- Themes are available in 'White' (unfinished) and 'Black' (Initial)
- Works on Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Works on PS3 (TMAPI/CCAPI), XBOX (JTAG/RGH/XDK), PC (Steam) and offline (for edits).

How to use it ?:

- Connect to your desired target.
- Create a new project (ctrl+o), select the mode multiplayer or zombie.
- Save the entire project (ctrl+maj+s), and inject (ctrl+i).
- Start a game, that's all.
- Look the video (or just the part 'Overview' at 4:23) for more examples.

Important:

- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly when happens the error to fix it quickly.
- Don't inject a project if you are in-game, inject it in pre-game, else the game will be frozen.

Latest version: 14.9.25.0

Credit(s): dtx12 (compiler)

Thanks: FM|T ZoRo, FM|T Capetlevrai, FM|T Enstone (Testing/Suggestions)

(Don't re-upload exe's)

If i am Correct Its a Notepad++ whatever so you can edit your GSC inject your code this is mad!
09-25-2014, 11:47 PM #9
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice! and cool story by the way :troll:
09-26-2014, 12:06 AM #10
Love this! thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo