12-02-2014, 09:15 PM #1
__NzV__
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BO 2 Eboot-Self Builder

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Easily create your own eboot.bin or t6mp_ps3f.self with mods and sprx loader (with You must login or register to view this content.) for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, support dex and all cex regions (BLES01717, BLES01718, BLES01719, BLES01720, BLUS31011, BLUS31140, BLUS31141, NPEB01204, NPUB31054).

Input file can be an eboot.bin, t6mp_ps3f.self or t6mp_ps3f.elf from the last update of BO2, it can be already modded or not.

Before enabled mods check their are for the same bo2 version as your input file, if not you can easily update them or add new one by editing "Mods.xml" in the root folder of this tools.

The included "Mods.xml" file include all eboot/self 1.19 mods from this thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

t6mp_ps3f.self from bo2 1.19 is also include in this pack, so you have now everything you need to build your own eboot/self, just start the tools and follow steps.

Download:
Virus Scan:
Last edited by __NzV__ ; 12-02-2014 at 09:25 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to __NzV__ for this useful post:

Ahmed Gamer, Bigmoneyhustlin, Blackshadow-000, Connorrox2, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, HiddenHour, Jakeboii, Jewels, Kameo, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, nimrobalgit, pasto_666, TheLastHelmet, TRAZOE56, TwistedModzV3, user_714, Vondy Supreme, XDrifteer7, XxBlud23xX, Yerbanueva
01-19-2017, 08:31 PM #74
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by HYPNOZE View Post
I cannot select the region for dex !! Why???

Originally posted by REAPERXx View Post
i was wondering the same thing i only wanna run offline

If you guys cant pick Dex just use a resigner to decrypt it then encrypt it back to a Dex EBOOT

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
01-20-2017, 12:43 AM #75
Originally posted by Dr.
If you guys cant pick Dex just use a resigner to decrypt it then encrypt it back to a Dex EBOOT

i can pick dex but i dont want to go online with the mods id rather offline. I followed exact methods to a tutorial and i got no menu at all pop up
01-20-2017, 12:46 AM #76
Father Luckeyy
i can pick dex but i dont want to go online with the mods id rather offline. I followed exact methods to a tutorial and i got no menu at all pop up

If you have anti-ban then you can go online you will be fine with mods

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
01-20-2017, 12:50 AM #77
Originally posted by Dr.
If you have anti-ban then you can go online you will be fine with mods

googd to know. I see there are 2 types of anti ban to pick from what are the differences?. also im trying to use Black Ops 2 Ultimate SPRX Injector {V2.3} now do i need to make my own eboot and .self? i tried but no results. the game wont load
01-20-2017, 12:51 AM #78
Father Luckeyy
googd to know. I see there are 2 types of anti ban to pick from what are the differences?. also im trying to use Black Ops 2 Ultimate SPRX Injector {V2.3} now do i need to make my own eboot and .self? i tried but no results. the game wont load

You you trying to make an EBOOT.BIN for MP or Zombies?
01-20-2017, 12:55 AM #79
im trying to for both.. See i just want to get something decent me and my son like to play the mods via lan or solo. But Im getting a bit confused as there are diffrent ways of modding lol..
01-20-2017, 03:40 AM #80
Father Luckeyy
im trying to for both.. See i just want to get something decent me and my son like to play the mods via lan or solo. But Im getting a bit confused as there are diffrent ways of modding lol..

Well you can use RTM Tools or Modded EBOOTS pretty much depends on your preference

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
03-07-2017, 06:59 PM #81
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the resource
03-15-2017, 11:46 PM #82
Hey I'm Look To Know How To fix None Host Mod Menu For Bo2 Every time I'm about To Start The Match It Kicks Me Off?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo