12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-08-2014, 11:16 PM #56
king blaze
Do a barrel roll!
On the new update can you add ghost and advance warfare camo to the eboot builder? That'll be amazing 😄
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM #57
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Snow
Can you add, edit EBOOT ? not only create ?

Edit EBOOT is done the same way, you simply use an edited EBOOT, file it into an elf then edit it as so. Of course you're going to need experience with this kind of stuff, so you can't be a noob. :p

Since you brought it up, I might give a tutorial on how to edit your EBOOT. But honestly, you can create an entirely new one with this program, easier, quicker, and more customizable.
12-08-2014, 11:34 PM #58
Originally posted by Saint
Edit EBOOT is done the same way, you simply use an edited EBOOT, file it into an elf then edit it as so. Of course you're going to need experience with this kind of stuff, so you can't be a noob. :p

Since you brought it up, I might give a tutorial on how to edit your EBOOT. But honestly, you can create an entirely new one with this program, easier, quicker, and more customizable.

I dont have experience with that stuff :/. A tut would be very cool yes Smile. The problem is i need this EBOOT and can't use a other one Winky Winky
12-08-2014, 11:37 PM #59
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Snow
I dont have experience with that stuff :/. A tut would be very cool yes Smile. The problem is i need this EBOOT and can't use a other one Winky Winky

Non-Host Aimbot eh? haha :p
12-08-2014, 11:41 PM #60
Non-Host Aimbot eh? haha :p

Yes :embarrassed: My connection is too bad to get host :( so i use this sometmes Happy

The following user thanked |_Lion_| for this useful post:

Chris
12-09-2014, 12:09 AM #61
Edit EBOOT is done the same way, you simply use an edited EBOOT, file it into an elf then edit it as so. Of course you're going to need experience with this kind of stuff, Idkyou can't be a noob. :p

I got it ^^ but the aimbot dont work at my edited one :/
12-09-2014, 10:27 AM #62
sorry if i sound noobish but what is the top writing space in eboot builder for wht do i do in there
12-09-2014, 06:43 PM #63
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by RyanRichter View Post
sorry if i sound noobish but what is the top writing space in eboot builder for wht do i do in there

You click the ellipsis in order to choose your elf file :p
12-10-2014, 04:59 AM #64

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo