05-11-2015, 10:29 AM #1
Adrian
Adrian is back!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NextgenUpdate community, today i am releasing my [4th and Final Version] of my Black Ops II 1.19 Non-Host RTM Tool. I have put a lot of hard work into this application and all the functions work 100%. I made this for all the Non-Host Modders on Black Ops 2 "there are a lot". This RTM tool is very cool and has a lot of great features. I am very proud of myself with this application and i have had a lot of great feedback from people for this application. In the last update for the tool on the thread i mentioned that my visual studio stuffed up and i was unable to open the tool on there. So i had to fully remake the whole application again and add more features to the tool so sorry for the late update. As it says at the top this will be the last update of the tool because once again my visual studio stuffed up and do not really want to make this all over again. So i have decided that i will start on a Clients application for Host mods, i seem of mastered the Non-Host stuff so i want to be able to make a application just as good as this where every function in the application works 100% in the next tool.

What is in this Application?

• Send Feedback Form (send a email to me and give me feedback) [NEW]; Does not work anymore, had to change password due to people cracking my tool.
  • Anti-Ban;
  • Probation bypass in the Attach Button;
  • TMAPI Console shutdown;
  • Connection and Attachment informaton;
  • Name Changer;
  • Flash Name;
  • Freeze Box checkBox;
  • Rainbow Make it rain name;
  • Clan tag changer;
  • Flash clan tag;
  • Animated Clan Tags [NEW];
  • Force Host;
  • Super Force Host;
  • Show Host;
  • FPS editor [NEW];
  • No Recoil;
  • Red Boxes;
  • VSAT;
  • Laser;
  • Wallhack;
  • Steady Aim;
  • Big Names;
  • Floating Bodies;
  • Crazy Smoke Color [NEW];
  • Change Body Colors;
  • Change Sky Colors;
  • League play Stats;
  • Set League Best [Rank 1 Master NEW];
  • Multiplayer Stats with Unlock All By B777x;
  • Black Ops II Details KD, WL and SPM [NEW];
  • Easy legit Stats Button [NEW];
  • System= Console Leds, Console Buzzer and VSH notify;
  • Details= Console Shutdown for CCAPI, Console Information (with working LV2Type), Set idps and Set psid;
  • CREDITS Tab;
  • Voice Synthesiser Tab;
  • FPS Welcome Message, Welcoming you the application made by myself.

Pictures Of the Application.
You must login or register to view this content.

If you wish to see the credits it is the third to last picture in the pictures of the application right above.

Download Link.

Virus Scan by Virus Total.

There is 1 Virus detected due to Encryption.

No one flaming to one another in the comments please, i want the modding community to be a nice place.

Loads of great feedback in the comments for the application!
Last edited by Adrian ; 10-21-2015 at 05:13 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to Adrian for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 0zersub, Anastasia-, AndresKid, BzrkArts, DiamondModderHD, EpicModZz, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, Full-Evil, gοd, Gandi22, garpbaldo, H4MZ4, Tears, Humble, iusehacksv1, Jay NaStY, KiDD-Smerff, ksa_7ooo7, Dzre-, Maverick, Otaku Modder, Pianist Prodigy, praisedro, RADIKAL AMY, relentless_giff, Royal_vServer-, Ruthlesz, Seba_pony, Kronos, SpartanMods, user_714, V--JR7, WeHostModdedXP, xGsc-_-Funzo, xMR_CRiMiNALx, XxBlud23xX
05-12-2015, 10:12 AM #11
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by EasyTheBean View Post
This tool looks amazing it would nice if you could add an anti-ban Smile

tool is not completed i will be sure to add anti ban in the next update Smile

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Maverick
05-13-2015, 11:47 PM #12
bigshow
Save Point
nice tool i love the wallhack no blur its the first no blur i seen do you have any that has clients list to give mods
05-17-2015, 09:45 AM #13
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by bigshow View Post
nice tool i love the wallhack no blur its the first no blur i seen do you have any that has clients list to give mods

thanks man Smile, yeah i have a black ops 2 that gives clients mods look it is on the first page for modding tools section Smile

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

ITA-Modz
05-17-2015, 04:00 PM #14
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by CDtv View Post
how do i put this on my ps3

Put the tool on your USB then plug it in your PS3 then magically it will work on your PS3!
05-17-2015, 05:35 PM #15
Originally posted by EliteGamer01031 View Post
Put the tool on your USB then plug it in your PS3 then magically it will work on your PS3!

this seems a bit sarcastic ngl i dont know how to use it either but ive only just thought about trying to mod
05-17-2015, 06:24 PM #16
i don`t can yuse it ;( why
05-18-2015, 12:38 AM #17
bigshow
Save Point
nice tool but wish i could give clients mods
05-18-2015, 06:00 AM #18
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AndrewBroad94 View Post
this seems a bit sarcastic ngl i dont know how to use it either but ive only just thought about trying to mod

Well you need a jailbroken PS3 to use it. I dont know why people come on here if they dont have one?
Originally posted by bigshow View Post
nice tool but wish i could give clients mods

This is a non host tool, not a clients tool
Originally posted by jannes1070 View Post
i don`t can yuse it ;( why

wat

The following user thanked Maverick for this useful post:

ITA-Modz
05-18-2015, 06:07 AM #19
ITA-Modz
Save Point
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post

The application is fully functional and working 100%. I wouldnt release a tool if it wasnt working 100%. This application is for CCAPI Rev2 or you can change it yourself. Dll's with the download. I have put a lot of hard work into this so i decided to encrypt it so people cant just copy and paste my source code. I think that all the coders need to learn how to code properly without copying and pasteing so in a way it is helping people out.

Its CCAPI 2.60, not CCAPI Rev2, the Revs are just different PKGs. Nothing to do with PS3lib

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo