Post: (Over 50 Mods!) Atomic Tool GSC [Open Source/Database/C#]
08-03-2017, 02:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
For PS3 Only

Hello NextGenUpdate,

Today I will be releasing a small tool that I've been working on for a little while now. Nothing special really. It basically allows you to inject and switch to and from GSC mods for Black Ops II. Just like any other GSC tool.

Except this downloads the latest database that contains all the GSC mods you see the in the app stored on a private server. So, there's no need for you to update the app when there's new mods available, they're downloaded to your Documents folder. I will constantly be updating the database with more mods, let me know if you want to see any specific ones on there.

Add Your Own Mods
You can add your own gsc mods by locating the 'Atomic Tool GSC' folder inside your Documents, opening the relevant folder for your mods (Mod Menu, Game Mode or Zombie Menu), then creating a folder for your mods and copying all the relevant .gsc files for the mods (must be compiled). Restart the app and you're good to go!

Update #1: Database now has well over 50 mods. Hopefully Zombies coming soon too. Thank you all for your support.

Update #2: All GSC files are now supported, for both Multiplayer and Zombies, massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content.!

Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

How to use:
1. Connect to your PS3,
2. Attach to Black Ops II,
3. Select your desired GSC mods,
4. Click 'Inject Mods'.

That's it! Your mods should be successfully injected.

If you want to inject other gsc mods, repeat steps 3-4.

Important Notes:
- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly what happened for the error to appear.
- Don't inject gsc mods if you are in-game, inject it in pre-game, else the game will be frozen.
- If the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- CCAPI Supported: 2.70 (Replace the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll to your appropriate version).
- App doesn't need to be updated when I add more gsc mods
- When the app first loads, your firewall will ask you to allow it to access dropbox, click yes/agree. This is so the app can download the latest available mods from the server.
- The project is completely open source, so feel free to have a butchers at the code if you wish

Add a GSC to the database:
Go to this You must login or register to view this content. and upload the .gsc files. Please rename the file to the appropriate mods' name to identify what the user will inject.

Latest version: 1.0.0.3

Change Log:
- Added Zombies mods (Yet to be tested)
- Added support for all GSC files (Credit to SyGnUs)
- Added auto updater
- Minor bug fixes

- Renamed project to 'Atomic'
- UI improvements
- Connect and Attach now processed as one
- Game Modes and Mod Menus have been separated, for easy management (still one database)
- Gsc mods are restored to default before every injection, prevents freeze for some mods
- More info displayed after injected

- Removed key system (unnecessary)
- Mods downloads to user's Documents, instead of startup directory
- Refresh mods button
- New URL for mods

- Initial public release

Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, SyGnUs, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!

Contribute to the project on GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by itsamnesia ; 09-05-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Updated to 1.0.0.3

The following 8 users say thank you to itsamnesia for this useful post:

AFG, alexjones1009, Basilou, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, iDeity, Nothingbutbread, Percal
08-11-2017, 08:03 PM #20
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
For PS3 Only

Hello NextGenUpdate,

Today I will be releasing a small tool that I've been working on for a little while now. Nothing special really. It basically allows you to inject and switch to and from GSC mods for Black Ops II. Just like any other GSC tool.

Except this downloads the latest database that contains all the GSC mods you see the in the app stored on a private server. So, there's no need for you to update the app when there's new mods available, they're downloaded to your Documents folder. I will constantly be updating the database with more mods, let me know if you want to see any specific ones on there.

You can add your own gsc mods by creating a folder inside the 'Gsc Mods' folder, found in the app startup, with the menu name and adding the relevant file to the folder. Must be named _development_dvars.gsc

Update: Database now has well over 50 mods. Hopefully Zombies coming soon too. Thank you all for your support.

Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

How to use:
1. Connect to your PS3,
4. Click 'Inject Mods'.

Important Notes:
- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly what happened for the error to appear.
- Don't inject gsc mods if you are in-game, inject it in pre-game, else the game will be frozen.
- CCAPI Supported: 2.70 (Replace the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll to your appropriate version).
- When the app first loads, your firewall will ask you to allow it to access dropbox, click yes/agree. This is so the app can download the latest available mods from the server.
- The project is completely open source, so feel free to have a butchers at the code if you wish

Go to this You must login or register to view this content. and upload your .gsc file. Please rename the file to the appropriate mods' name to identify what the user will inject.

Latest version: 1.0.0.2

Change Log:
- UI improvements
- Game Modes and Mod Menus have been separated, for easy management (still one database)
- Gsc mods are restored to default before every injection, prevents freeze for some mods

- Refresh mods button
- New URL for mods

- Initial public release

Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!

Contribute to the project on GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

I added support for injecting to different GSCs for you on MP -

I didn't mess around with it much so it's a WIP, you should be able to finish it up though and clean it up to your liking, also have to add ZM support.

Here are the files I created for loading the addresses for the GSCs:

I made them load from \UserName\Documents\Multi Gsc Mods

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

itsamnesia
08-14-2017, 04:03 PM #21
I need help. There are some games that freeze my console. My console is very common to freezing/semi-freezing. When I load in a gamemode like Slenderman for example, it freezes. If I click the PS button to go and reply to messages, etc... when I click the PS button to go back into the game it stays with nothing on the screen trying to exit out of the main menu of the ps3 but never goes back into the game. I also have a problem where I put sprx menus on my hdd0 and doing everything correctl. But the problem is that I load the game. The menu saying how to use the menu pops up while the game is loading. Then I exit out, and set my cid and click play online and sign in. It signs in but it stays on the "Connecting to Servers". It doesn't give me the option to back out. But when I click and hold the PS button to quit game. My console freezes. Please email me if you have fixes to any of these problems to [email][email protected][/email]
I would mostly like a fix for the sprx menu connecting to server thing cause it happens to every sprx menu. I can deal with the freezing. But I also will greatly appreciate the fix for loading in the gamemodes. Thank you.
08-14-2017, 04:18 PM #22
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by YT View Post
I need help. There are some games that freeze my console. My console is very common to freezing/semi-freezing. When I load in a gamemode like Slenderman for example, it freezes. If I click the PS button to go and reply to messages, etc... when I click the PS button to go back into the game it stays with nothing on the screen trying to exit out of the main menu of the ps3 but never goes back into the game. I also have a problem where I put sprx menus on my hdd0 and doing everything correctl. But the problem is that I load the game. The menu saying how to use the menu pops up while the game is loading. Then I exit out, and set my cid and click play online and sign in. It signs in but it stays on the "Connecting to Servers". It doesn't give me the option to back out. But when I click and hold the PS button to quit game. My console freezes. Please email me if you have fixes to any of these problems to [email][email protected][/email]
I would mostly like a fix for the sprx menu connecting to server thing cause it happens to every sprx menu. I can deal with the freezing. But I also will greatly appreciate the fix for loading in the gamemodes. Thank you.

Sorry to say but seems like you know nothing about how to use then antiban eboots on bo2... Depending on which eboot you got. They way to sign into the game is different. Also no console freezes without reason. You probably have some corrupt files or using bad gsc.
08-14-2017, 04:40 PM #23
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
For PS3 Only

Hello NextGenUpdate,

You can add your own gsc mods by creating a folder inside the 'Gsc Mods' folder, found in the app startup, with the menu name and adding the relevant file to the folder. Must be named _development_dvars.gsc

Update: Database now has well over 50 mods. Hopefully Zombies coming soon too. Thank you all for your support.

Screenshots

How to use:
1. Connect to your PS3,
4. Click 'Inject Mods'.

Important Notes:

Go to this You must login or register to view this content. and upload your .gsc file. Please rename the file to the appropriate mods' name to identify what the user will inject.

Latest version: 1.0.0.2

Change Log:
- UI improvements

- Refresh mods button
- New URL for mods

- Initial public release

Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!

can you make a xbox 360 version
08-14-2017, 05:05 PM #24
I know about eboots and I use the eboot that the sprx provides. I used a eboot builder that allows you to use any sprx menu as long as you rename it to a certain name and it does the same thing. It worked once. Then my console froze because I did something then I tried it again and then it stayed at the Connecting screen forever. Help
08-14-2017, 05:06 PM #25
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Sorry to say but seems like you know nothing about how to use then antiban eboots on bo2... Depending on which eboot you got. They way to sign into the game is different. Also no console freezes without reason. You probably have some corrupt files or using bad gsc.

I know about eboots and I use the eboot that the sprx provides. I used a eboot builder that allows you to use any sprx menu as long as you rename it to a certain name and it does the same thing. It worked once. Then my console froze because I did something then I tried it again and then it stayed at the Connecting screen forever. Help
08-14-2017, 06:29 PM #26
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by YT View Post

If it stays on connecting screen it means you don't. Anyway most antiban eboot.bin files require you to go on bo2 offline then use the PS button to sign in from there and the click play online. B777x's eboot you just need to go on bo2 offline and click play online but you can't use the PS button with it so no accepting friend requests etc.
09-01-2017, 12:23 AM #27
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Excellent tool! It's nice not having to look for these gamemodes one by one, this makes it much more simple.

The following user thanked iDeity for this useful post:

itsamnesia
09-02-2017, 04:16 PM #28
I have nothing why :( You must login or register to view this content. ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo