Post: (Over 50 Mods!) Atomic Tool GSC [Open Source/Database/C#]
08-03-2017, 02:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
For PS3 Only

Hello NextGenUpdate,

Today I will be releasing a small tool that I've been working on for a little while now. Nothing special really. It basically allows you to inject and switch to and from GSC mods for Black Ops II. Just like any other GSC tool.

Except this downloads the latest database that contains all the GSC mods you see the in the app stored on a private server. So, there's no need for you to update the app when there's new mods available, they're downloaded to your Documents folder. I will constantly be updating the database with more mods, let me know if you want to see any specific ones on there.

Add Your Own Mods
You can add your own gsc mods by locating the 'Atomic Tool GSC' folder inside your Documents, opening the relevant folder for your mods (Mod Menu, Game Mode or Zombie Menu), then creating a folder for your mods and copying all the relevant .gsc files for the mods (must be compiled). Restart the app and you're good to go!

Update #1: Database now has well over 50 mods. Hopefully Zombies coming soon too. Thank you all for your support.

Update #2: All GSC files are now supported, for both Multiplayer and Zombies, massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content.!

Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

How to use:
1. Connect to your PS3,
2. Attach to Black Ops II,
3. Select your desired GSC mods,
4. Click 'Inject Mods'.

That's it! Your mods should be successfully injected.

If you want to inject other gsc mods, repeat steps 3-4.

Important Notes:
- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly what happened for the error to appear.
- Don't inject gsc mods if you are in-game, inject it in pre-game, else the game will be frozen.
- If the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- CCAPI Supported: 2.70 (Replace the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll to your appropriate version).
- App doesn't need to be updated when I add more gsc mods
- When the app first loads, your firewall will ask you to allow it to access dropbox, click yes/agree. This is so the app can download the latest available mods from the server.
- The project is completely open source, so feel free to have a butchers at the code if you wish

Add a GSC to the database:
Go to this You must login or register to view this content. and upload the .gsc files. Please rename the file to the appropriate mods' name to identify what the user will inject.

Latest version: 1.0.0.3

Change Log:
- Added Zombies mods (Yet to be tested)
- Added support for all GSC files (Credit to SyGnUs)
- Added auto updater
- Minor bug fixes

- Renamed project to 'Atomic'
- UI improvements
- Connect and Attach now processed as one
- Game Modes and Mod Menus have been separated, for easy management (still one database)
- Gsc mods are restored to default before every injection, prevents freeze for some mods
- More info displayed after injected

- Removed key system (unnecessary)
- Mods downloads to user's Documents, instead of startup directory
- Refresh mods button
- New URL for mods

- Initial public release

Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, SyGnUs, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!

Contribute to the project on GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by itsamnesia ; 09-05-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Updated to 1.0.0.3

The following 8 users say thank you to itsamnesia for this useful post:

AFG, alexjones1009, Basilou, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, iDeity, Nothingbutbread, Percal
08-06-2017, 10:17 AM #2
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
For PS3 Only

I have a few suggestions but love it regardless!

1. Shouldn't the part about injecting other mods have a step about restoring default gscs? I usually freeze doing two.

2. Could you make it where you can select a game type (zm or mp), then game modes or mod menus? It would be helpful imho.

3. You need to fix this since you changed it in v1.0.0.1 "So, no need for you to update the app once I add a few more mods, they're download on startup to your application startup folder."

Thanks for making this. This is perfect.
Is there a gsc limit with size?

The following user thanked Percal for this useful post:

itsamnesia
08-07-2017, 09:30 AM #3
if you do this can u get the latest for the menus
08-07-2017, 12:28 PM #4
Originally posted by Percal View Post
I have a few suggestions but love it regardless!

1. Shouldn't the part about injecting other mods have a step about restoring default gscs? I usually freeze doing two.

2. Could you make it where you can select a game type (zm or mp), then game modes or mod menus? It would be helpful imho.

3. You need to fix this since you changed it in v1.0.0.1 "So, no need for you to update the app once I add a few more mods, they're download on startup to your application startup folder."

Thanks for making this. This is perfect.
Is there a gsc limit with size?

1. I didn't think restoring default gsc files was required, because I had injected a few mods one after another and all seemed to be okay. If other users experience this too, then I will obviously add the restore gsc function before the user injects the mods to ensure there are no freezes. Thanks for your concern.

2. That's actually a good idea. I will be updating the project soon so expect to see something very similar to this later on today.

3. Thank you for bringing my attention to that, I totally forgot. I will update the post now.

And as for gsc limits, I'm not too sure. All I know is that the gsc files need to be compiled (either using GSC Studio or GSC Compiler), so whatever the max limit for compiling gsc files is probably the same for injecting too.
Last edited by itsamnesia ; 08-07-2017 at 03:54 PM.
08-07-2017, 12:31 PM #5
Originally posted by RyanRichter View Post
if you do this can u get the latest for the menus

I've tried my best to add all the latest mods with their most up-to-date versions, but some were either unreleased or not supported by the tool, at this time. Please use the link I provided in the post to upload your own gsc mods or one's that aren't already on there. Thanks.
Last edited by itsamnesia ; 08-07-2017 at 03:54 PM.
08-07-2017, 02:59 PM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
What happens if a gsc mod uses more gsc files than just the development dvar gsc? Example jiggy
08-07-2017, 03:40 PM #7
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
What happens if a gsc mod uses more gsc files than just the development dvar gsc? Example jiggy

Unfortunately, it doesn't support that yet. I'm working hard to learn as much as I can about offsets, bytes, etc. This project was just something to get me started on the PS3 scene. I'm hoping to get this feature added very soon. But if you know anyone that can give me a hand in the mean time, then please let me know.

For now you can only inject mods that have been compiled into one gsc, whether it's _clientids.gsc, _rank.gsc, etc. Just rename the file to '_development_dvars.gsc' and you're good to go.

Thanks.
08-07-2017, 05:17 PM #8
Updated to v1.0.0.2
08-07-2017, 08:01 PM #9
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
Updated to v1.0.0.2

So can you inject mod menus and game modes? I'm confused
08-07-2017, 09:46 PM #10
Originally posted by Percal View Post
So can you inject mod menus and game modes? I'm confused

Yeah, but only one gsc mod at a time. I'm trying to add support for both, but not right now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo