Post: Joining Peoples Custom Games When Searching For A Game
03-25-2018, 12:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i dont know if anyone knows why this is happening but sometimes when i search for a game online i end up joining custom games and lan partys and i wanted to find out why this is happening and if anyone here knows why this is happening because i have tried to search up why this happens but i dont get any results on the issue.

Thanks to anyone who might have info on this.
03-25-2018, 01:50 AM #2
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by jiggs123 View Post
i dont know if anyone knows why this is happening but sometimes when i search for a game online i end up joining custom games and lan partys and i wanted to find out why this is happening and if anyone here knows why this is happening because i have tried to search up why this happens but i dont get any results on the issue.

Thanks to anyone who might have info on this.

Might be my Fault! I've done this today the whole day for testing purposes! Sorry, if that happend to you Sal

The following 2 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

ProfoundModz, TigressRebug
03-25-2018, 06:44 PM #3
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Might be my Fault! I've done this today the whole day for testing purposes! Sorry, if that happend to you Sal

What's this? Custom lobby pulling from public matches? Gasp
04-29-2018, 07:46 PM #4
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post

anyway this could get released for elite members or just overall or dont plan on releasing? My friend told me about this he said he kept joining peoples modded lobbies wanted to figure out how to do it to host some zombies on mp or other custom game modes that are fun usually takes along ass time to find a match with my shitty force host lol
Last edited by abraham_8p ; 04-29-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo