05-12-2018, 04:43 AM #1
VoltTheDev
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello This Is A SPRX i have been working on for the past 2 months and i decided to release it
the SPRX will not load unless you are on 720p. so i hope you enjoy the menu*
i dont think i need a virus scan bc theres on a SPRX and an EBOOT.bin in the rar file so please tell me if i need to add one

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to VoltTheDev for this useful post:

Bigmoneyhustlin, xRasberryKush
06-10-2018, 11:08 AM #11
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by VoltTheDev View Post
Hello This Is A SPRX i have been working on for the past 2 months and i decided to release it
the SPRX will not load unless you are on 720p. so i hope you enjoy the menu*
i dont think i need a virus scan bc theres on a SPRX and an EBOOT.bin in the rar file so please tell me if i need to add one

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi,
I have tried using the sprx menu a few times to try get a good video for your thread. The menu is not very stable, one game it managed to work ever since it hasnt worked once.
I have even tried resigning B777x EBOOT to the sprx menu to see if that helps but still nothing. You should also mention that you need the video resolution to be 720p instead of 1080p or 1080i as it forces the game to quit as soon as it loads.

Thanks

Originally posted by dah View Post
Not sure what's going on but when using this menu the game loads then quits the game. Can you fix this please?

Refer to my above comment.
Last edited by Adrian ; 06-10-2018 at 11:15 AM.
06-12-2018, 02:43 AM #12
VoltTheDev
Save Point
yes i have it quiting the game if your above 720p to just bc esp wont load at all on 1080p and yes ik im sorry there are alot of bugs im working on remaking the menu from scratch again and getting rid of all the threads i was using
06-12-2018, 08:15 AM #13
Adrian
Adrian is back!
yes i have it quiting the game if your above 720p to just bc esp wont load at all on 1080p and yes ik im sorry there are alot of bugs im working on remaking the menu from scratch again and getting rid of all the threads i was using

The first time I got the menu to load I noticed that the menu functions worked very fast... I believe it was faster than GSC which is good. You shouldn't need to lower the resolution for ESP at all. I wouldn't say to completely remake the menu just clean it up a bit. Your stats is what causes the freezing, it screws the account over. I personally believe that you shouldn't even have the stats part in the menu at all but that's up to you. Keep it an in game menu.

Next time you get back to me quote me so i can get an notification. Also i'd be down to make a video for your thread if you want to fix the menu.
06-15-2018, 12:51 AM #14
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Tampered 2.0......
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 06-15-2018 at 12:53 AM.
06-15-2018, 12:54 AM #15
kiwi_modz
I defeated!

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
The first time I got the menu to load I noticed that the menu functions worked very fast... I believe it was faster than GSC which is good. You shouldn't need to lower the resolution for ESP at all. I wouldn't say to completely remake the menu just clean it up a bit. Your stats is what causes the freezing, it screws the account over. I personally believe that you shouldn't even have the stats part in the menu at all but that's up to you. Keep it an in game menu.

Next time you get back to me quote me so i can get an notification. Also i'd be down to make a video for your thread if you want to fix the menu.

He's using threads... That's why it's unstable. Esp will only work on 720p due to the games drawing functions math being only built for 720p resolutions. I managed to get everything drawing correctly but draw snap lines. Just like Reflex Engine

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

HMXOnDex
06-19-2018, 02:19 AM #16
VoltTheDev
Save Point
Originally posted by modz View Post
He's using threads... That's why it's unstable. Esp will only work on 720p due to the games drawing functions math being only built for 720p resolutions. I managed to get everything drawing correctly but draw snap lines. Just like Reflex Engine

jay I'm getting rid of my threads
06-19-2018, 02:54 AM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by modz View Post

learn how to properly use screenplacement functions and the screen width and height and the engine rendering will render to whatever you are set on as how the default game works when you use the screen placement to adjust to the size of ur screen with that arrow things when you first boot the game :p

#define SCREEN_WIDTH 640
#define SCREEN_HEIGHT 480

struct ScreenPlacement is key Winky Winky learn to use it the correct way

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Adrian
06-20-2018, 08:47 AM #18
VoltTheDev
Save Point
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
learn how to properly use screenplacement functions and the screen width and height and the engine rendering will render to whatever you are set on as how the default game works when you use the screen placement to adjust to the size of ur screen with that arrow things when you first boot the game :p

#define SCREEN_WIDTH 640
#define SCREEN_HEIGHT 480

struct ScreenPlacement is key Winky Winky learn to use it the correct way

or the uicontext struct or cgs struct doing cg->Width & cg->Height im not using it but ya
06-20-2018, 07:08 PM #19
SC58
Former Staff
or the uicontext struct or cgs struct doing cg->Width & cg->Height im not using it but ya

screenplacement effects it more then using uicontext

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo