08-17-2018, 03:49 PM #1
Hope
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This "glitch" allows you to watch an edited film and it levels you up to level 55. You can prestige and re do this until you get your desired prestige or stay at level 55

TUTORIAL

1. Go on COD TV on Black Ops 2
  2. Find the edited film labeled Level 55 Glitch or anything like that
  3. Load up the edited film in theater and watch it until it says you have been promoted to level 55
  4. End the film. You are now level 55

Need Help?

If you cannot find the edited film in COD TV, or are having any other issues, please send me a private message via NextGenUpdate and I will make sure to help you the best I can! I also can provide the edited film to people who cannot find it and message me.
08-20-2018, 06:25 PM #2
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hope View Post
This "glitch" allows you to watch an edited film and it levels you up to level 55. You can prestige and re do this until you get your desired prestige or stay at level 55

TUTORIAL

1. Go on COD TV on Black Ops 2
  2. Find the edited film labeled Level 55 Glitch or anything like that
  3. Load up the edited film in theater and watch it until it says you have been promoted to level 55
  4. End the film. You are now level 55

Need Help?

If you cannot find the edited film in COD TV, or are having any other issues, please send me a private message via NextGenUpdate and I will make sure to help you the best I can! I also can provide the edited film to people who cannot find it and message me.

There's also one that gets you to prestige master in one watch, presumably the same one, but you just have to watch the video a little longer and end it before it changes your name to Insidious.

The following user thanked iDeity for this useful post:

Hope

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo