Post: ***How To UN-BAN Yourself On BLACK OPS 2!!!!(Ps3)***
12-20-2012, 06:48 AM #1
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So lately A LOT of people have been ban for doing the 12th Prestige hack/glitch. Your first ban isnt bad BUT if you want to NEVER get banned or UN-BANNED from Treyarchs servers, heres what you got to do:

Requirements needed to do this:

• 2 controllers

• A new PSN account

• Your BANNED account

What your gonna wanna do is the prestige glitch(the one EVERYONE does to get master, 10th, 9th, prestige, etc.)

1. Go to your NEW PSN account, and go to Multiplayer, and to Play Online.

2.Connect your 2nd controller as GUEST.

3.Hover over STORE, and rapidly hit "X" on 2nd controller while hitting "O" on main controller

4. It will say "Your profile was signed out".

5. HURRY AND CLICK OUT OF THAT POP UP, AND CLICK PLAY ONLINE. It should bring up your accounts on your Ps3.

6. NOW sign in with your BANNED account OR the account you don't want banned.

7. Play online and have fun!

NOTE: You must ALWAYS play under the NEW account and not just the regular BANNED account. It'll still say your banned under your banned account, but wont under the new one.

What this does is confuse the system. Your playing with a BANNED account while your actually on a regular account. AND if you DO get banned, they'll ban the NEW/Dummy account and not your hacked/modified
one! I hope this help! So have fun with this! While the glitch lasts!

The following 7 users say thank you to RECKLESS_PAIN for this useful post:

AMNE, have fun, M QTR, phamdog, TheFuture
12-20-2012, 06:56 AM #2
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by PAIN View Post
So lately A LOT of people have been ban for doing the 12th Prestige hack/glitch. Your first ban isnt bad BUT if you want to NEVER get banned or UN-BANNED from Treyarchs servers, heres what you got to do:

Requirements needed to do this:

• 2 controllers

• A new PSN account

• Your BANNED account

What your gonna wanna do is the prestige glitch(the one EVERYONE does to get master, 10th, 9th, prestige, etc.)

1. Go to your NEW PSN account, and go to Multiplayer, and to Play Online.

2.Connect your 2nd controller as GUEST.

3.Hover over STORE, and rapidly hit "X" on 2nd controller while hitting "O" on main controller

4. It will say "Your profile was signed out".

5. HURRY AND CLICK OUT OF THAT POP UP, AND CLICK PLAY ONLINE. It should bring up your accounts on your Ps3.

6. NOW sign in with your BANNED account OR the account you don't want banned.

7. Play online and have fun!

NOTE: You must ALWAYS play under the NEW account and not just the regular BANNED account. It'll still say your banned under your banned account, but wont under the new one.

What this does is confuse the system. Your playing with a BANNED account while your actually on a regular account. AND if you DO get banned, they'll ban the NEW/Dummy account and not your hacked/modified
one! I hope this help! So have fun with this! While the glitch lasts!

So we have to do this everytime we wan't to play/boost?
12-20-2012, 07:00 AM #3
RECKLESS_PAIN
Do a barrel roll!
No this is manly for people who have done the 12th prestige hack and dont wanna get banned. Boosting is bad and isnt easy to get banned for. so no you dont need to do this to boost. BUT it would help just in case.
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
So we have to do this everytime we wan't to play/boost?

The following user thanked RECKLESS_PAIN for this useful post:

Nubz
12-20-2012, 10:31 AM #4
Originally posted by PAIN View Post
No this is manly for people who have done the 12th prestige hack and dont wanna get banned. Boosting is bad and isnt easy to get banned for. so no you dont need to do this to boost. BUT it would help just in case.

And how can i do the 12th prestige glitch ??? not 11th i want the 12th
12-20-2012, 11:07 AM #5
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hack
And how can i do the 12th prestige glitch ??? not 11th i want the 12th

I do it if you Gameshare DLC Season pass or San Andreas or free if you have a brain
Last edited by ErasedDev ; 01-03-2013 at 07:39 AM.

The following 33 users groaned at ErasedDev for this awful post:

-Nathan-, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, aBoss, AleXta, AlphaPoppy, C-J, crazy_demon_01, DonGiuliiano, ExceptionHell, Gian_, Harry, iBeINSTINCT, iiToYz, iLennyBhoyx, jack4au, jayech, lolpwnedlol, Mocro Lmfao, NinjaBoi1337, Vince, Pulsar877, RealTimeEditz, rincoglionito, Sara Underwood, SavageRising, Selky, skillz369, Skyl1n3, Slice, Toph., xSoulEdge, Yoszhi
12-20-2012, 11:10 AM #6
Originally posted by zI
I do it if you Gameshare DLC Season pass or San Andreas

could you do it for me

if you can't so no problem :P
12-20-2012, 05:02 PM #7
AMNE
Big Daddy
indeed good point will try it out thanks
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM #8
Thumbs up for this! Thanks a lot!!!
12-20-2012, 05:53 PM #9