05-16-2013, 12:22 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
well its that time again, i thought id just aswell make a quick crack for cfw users rather than hang around for duplex or a scene group to make an edat crack....

heres the pkg: You must login or register to view this content.
heres the rap You must login or register to view this content. (this is for usa version but im happily using on bles01717)

US USERS: your going to want to just install the dlc then activate with react psn
UK USERS (BLES01717): you will need to install the pkg, activate it with react psn and then move the dlc2 folder & dlc2.edat from inside of HDD0/game/blus31011/usrdir to HDD0/game/bles01717/usrdir

thanks to HiTeddy for letting me download <3 and donny_boy1189 for helping with the download link
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-16-2013 at 03:14 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

Cesei, CodJumper:, jeanjean, justeve, Mango_Knife, SeemsLegit_, smashedya, Smexeh, sniper-4Eye, zGooNzLobbies
05-16-2013, 12:32 PM #2
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks mate been waiting for this shame no Dlc link but the rap will do fine
05-16-2013, 12:37 PM #3
riggstq
Originally posted by justeve View Post
Thanks mate been waiting for this shame no Dlc link but the rap will do fine

im making the nessecary files into a pkg now and will be upping asap but as i said my upload speed is not very good so we may just have to wait this out unless someone can provide a dl link
05-16-2013, 12:38 PM #4
RTE Modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
well its that time again, i thought id just aswell make a quick crack for cfw users rather than hang around for duplex or a scene group to make an edat crack....

ok so im actually having problems sniffing out the download link so if anyone could post a link thatd be appreciated if not i will upload the neccessary files to a filehosting website (may take a while as the dlc is over 1gb and my internet is booty :P)
even still heres a start: You must login or register to view this content. (this is for usa version but im happily using on bles01717)

for us users your going to want to just install the dlc then activate with react psn, for uk users you will need to install the pkg and then move the dlc2 folder from inside of HDD0/game/blus31011/usrdir to HDD0/game/bles01717 and then activate with react psn...

could you make it so we dont need react psn so we can data transfer please?
05-16-2013, 12:41 PM #5
riggstq
Originally posted by RTE

if you want dlc for ofw buy it or wait im not here to promote piracy just like to try before i buy :P
05-16-2013, 12:56 PM #6
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY

ok so im actually having problems sniffing out the download link so if anyone could post a link thatd be appreciated if not i will upload the neccessary files to a filehosting website (may take a while as the dlc is over 1gb and my internet is booty :P)
even still heres a start: You must login or register to view this content. (this is for usa version but im happily using on bles01717)

for us users your going to want to just install the dlc then activate with react psn, for uk users you will need to install the pkg and then move the dlc2 folder from inside of HDD0/game/blus31011/usrdir to HDD0/game/bles01717 and then activate with react psn...

Use the to sniff the psn url You must login or register to view this content.
05-16-2013, 12:58 PM #7
riggstq
Originally posted by boy1189 View Post
Use the to sniff the psn url You must login or register to view this content.

can you up elsewhere for some reason it doesnt let me goto multiupload maybe mediafire or something
05-16-2013, 01:05 PM #8
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
can you up elsewhere for some reason it doesnt let me goto multiupload maybe mediafire or something

sure You must login or register to view this content. (mediafire)

the readme in the folder has the instuctions.. =)
05-16-2013, 01:12 PM #9
riggstq
Originally posted by boy1189 View Post
sure You must login or register to view this content. (mediafire)

the readme in the folder has the instuctions.. =)

it worked Happy
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-16-2013 at 01:16 PM.
05-16-2013, 01:14 PM #10
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by RTE

If you data transfer cant u get console banned on OFW for pirated content same way as CFW? I swear I've heard someone got banned for that or something close to that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo