Post: easier way to know your host in pregame lobby (Call Of Duty)
12-04-2015, 05:34 PM #1
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if you put your prestige as 9,999 when ur in a party (knowing your host) u will have the checkerboard prestige... when your not host your gonna have a prestige emblem. So to know your host in a Pre-Game Lobby just see if your prestige is checkerboard if so your host if its not then your not host. with any cod it works when your in the game it will say no prestige and whatever level the game goes to...
12-05-2015, 09:26 AM #2
Blair.
Bounty hunter
or turn on showhost while your on a tool?

The following 2 users say thank you to Blair. for this useful post:

Dox‎‎​​​, LowEdw1
12-05-2015, 12:17 PM #3
sleekshow
I defeated!
but when u put prestige 9999 dont u get reset next game also does anyone of u too know the command for the fps?
12-05-2015, 05:47 PM #4
Originally posted by Blair. View Post
or turn on showhost while your on a tool?

Thank You Why Change My prestige if i can simple use that or an eboot
12-05-2015, 05:48 PM #5
Originally posted by illusionalDEX
if you put your prestige as 9,999 when ur in a party (knowing your host) u will have the checkerboard prestige... when your not host your gonna have a prestige emblem. So to know your host in a Pre-Game Lobby just see if your prestige is checkerboard if so your host if its not then your not host. with any cod it works when your in the game it will say no prestige and whatever level the game goes to...

Only use i can think of would be for non cfw users
12-05-2015, 06:24 PM #6
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
well its not just for this cod im just saying any cod it would help bo2 and bo3 is the only game with FPS in pre-game
12-06-2015, 03:17 PM #7
ksa_7ooo7
Maggbot timeout!
just use FPS Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ksa_7ooo7 for this useful post:

Boliberrys, user_714

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo