01-08-2016, 01:00 AM #1
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok the reason why I am making this thread is to fix the whole slow walking mess when you join a lobby.

What I know about the issue:
So what I know about the problem is that it infects the host of the lobby then causing everyone to walk slow. If the host backs out of the lobby while it is happening then it will infect whoever is selected to be the next host. Whoever is infected will stay infected until they quit BO2 and restart it. Therefore causing every match they join to be infected.

How to fix the issue:
There are a few problems that occur and here is how to fix them. Ok a permanent fix for the problem would be for BO2 servers to be shut down for an hour or so, but Treyarch doesn't care enough to do that so here's what you can do. When you join a lobby and this happens what you need to do is end the game and freeze whoever is the host, unless you can get the host to exit BO2 and come back on. Either way the game has to end before the host leaves, or is frozen, or it will just infect the next person who is host. I will leave links to threads where I got my tools that I use. If the host leaves the game while the match is still going and it makes you the host all you need to do is uninfect yourself by exiting BO2 and restarting it. If enough people does this we can eventually get rid of the virus like server slow walk.

Links to tools that I use:
END GAME TOOL: You must login or register to view this content.
HOST FREEZE TOOL: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked gtownsbadass for this useful post:

jqq

The following user groaned gtownsbadass for this awful post:

John
01-08-2016, 10:40 AM #2
B777x
Hurah!
Originally posted by gtownsbadass View Post
Ok the reason why I am making this thread is to fix the whole slow walking mess when you join a lobby.

So what I know about the problem is that it infects the host of the lobby then causing everyone to walk slow. If the host backs out of the lobby while it is happening then it will infect whoever is selected to be the next host. Whoever is infected will stay infected until they quit BO2 and restart it. Therefore causing every match they join to be infected.

How to fix the issue:
There are a few problems that occur and here is how to fix them. Ok a permanent fix for the problem would be for BO2 servers to be shut down for an hour or so, but Treyarch doesn't care enough to do that so here's what you can do. When you join a lobby and this happens what you need to do is end the game and freeze whoever is the host, unless you can get the host to exit BO2 and come back on. Either way the game has to end before the host leaves, or is frozen, or it will just infect the next person who is host. I will leave links to threads where I got my tools that I use. If the host leaves the game while the match is still going and it makes you the host all you need to do is uninfect yourself by exiting BO2 and restarting it. If enough people does this we can eventually get rid of the virus like server slow walk.

you could ask the host to quit BO2 # better then freezing them Smile
and if they know the way to fix it, he will tell his friends and there will be less Slow Players games

why quit BO2 if you could reset g_speed to its default value? # the default value is 190
or you could do:
    Cbuf_AddText(0, "reset g_speed");

The following user thanked B777x for this useful post:

EvNr
01-08-2016, 02:35 PM #3
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Yep, it's up to us to fix this. Treyarch or Activision definitely won't.
01-08-2016, 05:29 PM #4
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by B777x View Post
you could ask the host to quit BO2 # better then freezing them Smile
and if they know the way to fix it, he will tell his friends and there will be less Slow Players games

why quit BO2 if you could reset g_speed to its default value? # the default value is 190
or you could do:
    Cbuf_AddText(0, "reset g_speed");

Yes you could ask the host to quit game I mentioned that and you could reset speed if you were the host, but if you are the host and you are not infected then there is no need for this and every lobby I get into im not the host because unlike most modders on BO2 I actually like to play the game legit most of the time.
01-08-2016, 08:26 PM #5
B777x
Hurah!
Yes you could ask the host to quit game I mentioned that and you could reset speed if you were the host, but if you are the host and you are not infected then there is no need for this and every lobby I get into im not the host because unlike most modders on BO2 I actually like to play the game legit most of the time.

i just saw it :P
i was sleepy when i was reading Smile
01-09-2016, 01:15 AM #6
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
Its all good nice tools btw.
01-09-2016, 04:12 PM #7
what you on about its fixed anyway:goodsir:
01-10-2016, 11:09 AM #8
jqq
Hurah!
Ok the reason why I am making this thread is to fix the whole slow walking mess when you join a lobby.

How to fix the issue:

This is why the bo2 lobbies are screwed! The link will show it all! You must login or register to view this content. , I know what you mean! Hopefully this shit stops , because it's getting annoying!
05-26-2017, 05:38 PM #9
MrCoby220
Save Point
Lol 3arc did fix this they removed host system now bo2 is fucked no more force hosting...
07-08-2017, 04:33 PM #10
sattam98
Save Point
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo