Post: [PS3/SPRX] Trinity Non-Host Menu | Aimbot | ESP | Non-Host
09-05-2016, 07:39 AM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trinity SPRX Non Host Mod Menu for BO2 - Thank you for 3,500 views & 1300+ downloads!

I never thought releasing this it would beat any menu I have ever released. This project got close to 1.5k downloads in less than 3 weeks (Pretty low for some people, positive for people like myself)

Because of the overwhelming support I have received on Skype, Facebook, YouTube & Twitter, I will be re-making this project Smile
This project will be free and eventually open-source! I will be buying a domain for this project where anyone can go and see the source, and see how to make their own menus.

Because of the lack of time I have, I will be using a lot of pre-made functions from other menu, but of course, proper credits will go where due. "If someone didn't want people to use their shit, they wouldn't make it public"

Thank you for all the support Smile

Expected Release Date: Late November - Late December

//Old Notes
Im releasing a REALLY simple SPRX I have made using a few open source scripts and some help from thahitcrew and Liam. Its nothing special so dont expect Paradox V69, but its just something that I am making due to me currently learning C++

Please understand that this is just a trial and error code I made a decided to release for a few friends who liked the older types of aimbotting (myself included)

Change Log (Almost Nightly)
Release #1:
Official Release

Video:

Release #2:
Added:
Heaps on non host options
ESP Crosshairs (use 720p for them to work correctly, thanks to ExiLe for the open source of them Happy)

Fixed/Updated:
Moved the whole menu down and removed the bottom line (I will make the menu to fit once its done)
Fixed some issues with the scroller
Updated and made the aimbot a little stronger

Video:

Release #3:

Added:
Customization Menu
C# Loader (not sure if it works, so please tell me <3)

Bugs:
Changing the colour of the text to white and leaving the submenu will result in the text becoming blue for some reason.
Aiming Required doesnt work, so Release #2 will still be avaliable till that is fixed on the nightly update tomorrow. Sorry about that Happy

Fixed:
A few minor bugs with the ESP

Download (Release #2):
You must login or register to view this content.

Download (Release #3)

Credits:
Sabotage - Aimbot (updated by myself) + some base functions (Print, DrawShaders + text etc)
ExiLe - Aimbot + ESP Stuff + Shaders + Crosshair + Some upcoming print features
ThaHitCrew - Overall help + help w/ button monitoring + help with some menu issues
Liam - Overall help + help with some stability issues
Profound - Making it...

Notes-

Im 100% fine with you groaning, but all I ask is a reason why :S
Due to the success of the first release, a 'release' #2 has been made. The first one was just me experimenting, this one should add everything you need for simple modding online.
I am still working on:
- Pre-Game Menu (Will be coming soon)

Thank you, have a nice day Happy

Edits -
Added Release #2 Video Happy
Added Release #3 Info and Bugs & Loader
Added Removed 'My R.A.T Story' and added an expected release date and thank you letter
Last edited by ProfoundModz ; 10-17-2016 at 07:08 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ProfoundModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, anxify, Apex_Modz-, BoatyMcBoatFace, Father Luckeyy, itsamnesia, OG Trojan041, PawnModz, runningman420, sandro oliveira, xEemZz

The following 2 users groaned at ProfoundModz for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick
09-07-2016, 08:36 PM #20
how about a zombie version ?
09-08-2016, 05:26 AM #21
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cr3xModz View Post
how about a zombie version ?

Working on it as I dont see many zombie SPRX menus. But at the same time, I also want to make a host menu, so maybe I could add more functions to the zombies menu. We'll see when time goes on Happy
09-08-2016, 09:14 AM #22
I need 1 soo yeah thx

The following user thanked Cr3xModz for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
09-09-2016, 02:25 PM #23
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Hey NGU,
Today Im releasing a REALLY simple SPRX I have made using a few open source scripts and some help from thahitcrew and Liam. Its nothing special so dont expect Paradox V3, but its just something that I am making due to me currently learning C++

I may make a tool that will work with this SPRX (Toggles, Injection & More)

Please understand that this is just a trial and error code I made a decided to release for a few friends who liked the older types of aimbotting (myself included)

Features:
- Open Source Aimbot
- Aiming Required
- Aimbot Type (Favour Visible, Visible Only, Normal)
- 3D ESP
- Snap Lines
- Name ESP
- VSAT
- No Recoil
- Steady Aim
- End Game

Video:

Download:

Credits:
Sabotage - Aimbot (updated by myself) + some base functions (Print, DrawShaders + text etc)
ExiLe - Aimbot + ESP Stuff + Shaders
ThaHitCrew - Overall help + help w/ button monitoring
Liam - Overall help
Profound - Making it...

Notes -
TBH, this is my last post here. Im sick off all the negativity on this forum. There are loads of people on here who are helpful, responsive and nice, and then there are a group of people who only like each others threds, and purposly groan other peoples threads for no reason or no reason.

Im 100% fine with you groaning, but all I ask is a reason why :S

Thank you, have a nice day Happy

Don't let others stop you from what you like doing. The more hate you get the more fame you get. Think about it homie.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
09-09-2016, 10:43 PM #24
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Krxxl View Post
The reason he's getting hate is because he leeched this off of YAE completely without giving credit and he literally only changed the shader location

Originally posted by Krxxl View Post
Kid you don't even know how to find that and you don't even know how to make an rtm tool without asking for help for every step.

#1 You're not very nice You must login or register to view this content.
#2 I think I've ask for help with about 2 things that I've never seen in a tool (Being a RTM based menu and 'Un'-injecting GSC)
#3 Do you want the source to this menu to show its no where near a leech. I think someones a little salty.

You can see the amount of 'hate' im getting when I have 150+ downloads in 4 days
And 4 dislikes, and 42 likes on my 'first impressions' poll.

Thanks for the suppot though. You really help me strive to reach my goals Happy

Edit-
"You didnt give any credit to YAE"

Literally been in here since I made the thread
"Credits:
Sabotage - Aimbot (updated by myself) + some base functions (Print, DrawShaders + text etc)"

First one moron xD

Anyway, enough with your bullsh*t.
Last edited by ProfoundModz ; 09-10-2016 at 02:14 AM.
09-09-2016, 10:45 PM #25
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Don't let others stop you from what you like doing. The more hate you get the more fame you get. Think about it homie.

Thank you very much. Much love your way <3
09-10-2016, 02:36 AM #26
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Updated -
If any Moderators see this thread, can you please rename it to:
[SPRX/PS3] Trinity - Non Host
please
09-10-2016, 03:51 AM #27
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
#1 You're not very nice You must login or register to view this content.
#2 I think I've ask for help with about 2 things that I've never seen in a tool (Being a RTM based menu and 'Un'-injecting GSC)
#3 Do you want the source to this menu to show its no where near a leech. I think someones a little salty.

You can see the amount of 'hate' im getting when I have 150+ downloads in 4 days
And 4 dislikes, and 42 likes on my 'first impressions' poll.

Thanks for the suppot though. You really help me strive to reach my goals Happy

Edit-
"You didnt give any credit to YAE"

Literally been in here since I made the thread
"Credits:
Sabotage - Aimbot (updated by myself) + some base functions (Print, DrawShaders + text etc)"

First one moron xD

Anyway, enough with your bullsh*t.

Should have given credits to Exile for your ESP, all you did was change addresses lol.
09-10-2016, 04:11 AM #28
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MemoryPointers View Post
And lol WOW! No credits to Therifboy? He released the method to load an sprx via an eboot......
And lol I'm shocked anyone downloaded this.. If they did, it was just to test the menu because there is no point in using such a shitty nonhost when there are great free menus like Perplexed and Jericho engine

Its got almost the same amount of options as Jericho xD
Only things I have to add is more aimbot stuff (Released tomorrow) and V2 currently has the same amount of options.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo