03-29-2018, 11:23 AM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today i found my dex ps3 on 4.46 and i started moding on bo2 but i keep getting account ban im using different s tools and i use the eboot builder to make antiban but doesn't work after 1 match my account ban 6 accounts ban already its antiban patch ? Can any1 provide a good antiban
03-29-2018, 11:38 AM #2
i don't use anti ban. I power on the ps3, Sign In and go on black ops 2 with modz
03-29-2018, 01:17 PM #3
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Hello guys today i found my dex ps3 on 4.46 and i started moding on bo2 but i keep getting account ban im using different s tools and i use the eboot builder to make antiban but doesn't work after 1 match my account ban 6 accounts ban already its antiban patch ? Can any1 provide a good antiban

No such thing as Anti ban... you just need to use undetected mods and you should be fine... and if you get banned you can just unban your self by messing with the encrypted app ticket Cool Troll
05-02-2018, 09:06 PM #4
James reborn
This might Load....
Use a eboot that has antibann on it I would suggest

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy if this has helped you p.m me I'll close this thread.
07-26-2018, 07:29 AM #5
DH63
Retired Staff
If you haven't done this method already, download SEN Enabler.

Before you sign in open the homebrew application and select "Hide Info", then select the "OFW Mode".

After that you'll want to select the " Delete History" option. Once it's done simply exit the homebrew.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo