05-15-2018, 03:48 PM #1
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is force host patched?? i cant find any players. nat type is open
05-15-2018, 11:17 PM #2
James reborn
This might Load....
I would say yes as I too have that same problem :(
05-16-2018, 12:44 PM #3
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
is force host patched?? i cant find any players. nat type is open

same with me bro :(
05-16-2018, 06:23 PM #4
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
same with me bro :(

Originally posted by James

that sucks :( :(
05-19-2018, 09:17 AM #5
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
is force host patched?? i cant find any players. nat type is open

Originally posted by James

The problem is, that BO2 put back up their dedicated servers for matchmaking (which they've introcuded a year or two ago). Every player gets first into a check, while searching, if he/she is close to a dedicated server. if a dedicated server is open and ready to join (almost everytime the case), he/she gets put on that server. You can see it via the FPS Text on BO2, if you're matched on a dedicated server or not.

I have a 1000MBit Up & Down Connection and cannot forcehost, but idc much, as of i just test stuff anyway most of the time.

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/
05-20-2018, 10:13 AM #6
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
The problem is, that BO2 put back up their dedicated servers for matchmaking (which they've introcuded a year or two ago). Every player gets first into a check, while searching, if he/she is close to a dedicated server. if a dedicated server is open and ready to join (almost everytime the case), he/she gets put on that server. You can see it via the FPS Text on BO2, if you're matched on a dedicated server or not.

I have a 1000MBit Up & Down Connection and cannot forcehost, but idc much, as of i just test stuff anyway most of the time.

ok:( but why not on xbox360?? i was playing some bo2 on xbox one yesterday and my first game was a modded lobby with elegance v3 menu :/
05-29-2018, 01:54 PM #7
Works fine for me on ps3
06-03-2018, 07:28 AM #8
Hey guys found a solution : if you have ipv6 deactivate it, the ps3 can't support it well Winky Winky (I'm french sorry for my english)
Take ipv4
06-05-2018, 10:59 PM #9
iDeity
Bounty hunter
ok:( but why not on xbox360?? i was playing some bo2 on xbox one yesterday and my first game was a modded lobby with elegance v3 menu :/

I'm assuming it wasn't added to 360 because either the dedicated servers were added to PS3 by Sony's request, modding isn't as big as a problem (or so they'd like to believe), or there weren't as many P2P issues on the 360 as opposed to the PS3.
However we'll most likely never know a direct answer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo