06-17-2018, 03:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this will be a kind of lengthy post so I will try to have a summary at the bottom.

The main problem is that I want to play bo2 online and be hosting a lobby that people join. (I basically*want the force host to work) Some problems that happen are that when I try to use some force hosts they don't*work like ill just be waiting in a lobby forever or some other times it will join me into a match then I get into it for half a second then instantly kicked. I don't think that I am console banned because*I can still play other CODS fine. I am on Rebug Dex 4.82 but I always get an error when I try to go online with dex the error is called, (8002A224) this is after I run PsnPatch. So to fix this problem I restart my PS3 go to Rebug Tool Box>Change Active PS3ID>Use EID5: 84 (CEX). Then when I log in it seems to work. when I try to log into Bo2 everything is fine. I load up atomic injector, then proceed to use Bossam v6. I try the force host in bossam*but the same problem arises where I cant find any people. I've tried to port forward almost every port I could. (You must login or register to view this content.) Then I tried to add it to DMZ. Then I tried to set up the rest of the stuff in setting and my net is still on moderate. (I might have messed something up in the setting process if someone could link me a tutorial that would be good.)* I tried to use this force host tool. It kind of changed but it didnt*really end up working. (You must login or register to view this content.) That didnt*work either. Now the only thing I can think of is when I changed my system from dex to cex.*

Overall question: Is there any force host that could work for the problems that I have, what is the problem and is it on my end or are the tools just broken?
08-28-2018, 03:01 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by scruff91 View Post
So this will be a kind of lengthy post so I will try to have a summary at the bottom.

The main problem is that I want to play bo2 online and be hosting a lobby that people join. (I basically*want the force host to work) Some problems that happen are that when I try to use some force hosts they don't*work like ill just be waiting in a lobby forever or some other times it will join me into a match then I get into it for half a second then instantly kicked. I don't think that I am console banned because*I can still play other CODS fine. I am on Rebug Dex 4.82 but I always get an error when I try to go online with dex the error is called, (8002A224) this is after I run PsnPatch. So to fix this problem I restart my PS3 go to Rebug Tool Box>Change Active PS3ID>Use EID5: 84 (CEX). Then when I log in it seems to work. when I try to log into Bo2 everything is fine. I load up atomic injector, then proceed to use Bossam v6. I try the force host in bossam*but the same problem arises where I cant find any people. I've tried to port forward almost every port I could. (You must login or register to view this content.) Then I tried to add it to DMZ. Then I tried to set up the rest of the stuff in setting and my net is still on moderate. (I might have messed something up in the setting process if someone could link me a tutorial that would be good.)* I tried to use this force host tool. It kind of changed but it didnt*really end up working. (You must login or register to view this content.) That didnt*work either. Now the only thing I can think of is when I changed my system from dex to cex.*

Overall question: Is there any force host that could work for the problems that I have, what is the problem and is it on my end or are the tools just broken?

BO2 servers are now Dedicated Servers, so finding people when force hosting will be pretty hard. That's probably the issue.
08-30-2018, 02:36 AM #3
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by Like View Post
BO2 servers are now Dedicated Servers, so finding people when force hosting will be pretty hard. That's probably the issue.

Where were you informed with that information? I really hope this is true as I've grown sick of wanna be haxors on the game. I can finally go back to using non host.
08-30-2018, 03:20 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Restrain View Post
Where were you informed with that information? I really hope this is true as I've grown sick of wanna be haxors on the game. I can finally go back to using non host.

Ive seen it posted many times, i dont know how true it is but i just thought maybe thats why he's having problems.
08-30-2018, 06:48 PM #5
DH63
Retired Staff

In the past, if you were to use a show host function in a menu or an RTM tool then you would see a player's name in the top right. That's when Treyarch had MP use the player with the strongest connection to be host.

Now they have fixed the problem of people using force host by switching to dedicated servers. You can tell because when you use a shot host function you will see an IP address instead of a player name.
09-01-2018, 01:11 AM #6
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
In the past, if you were to use a show host function in a menu or an RTM tool then you would see a player's name in the top right. That's when Treyarch had MP use the player with the strongest connection to be host.

Now they have fixed the problem of people using force host by switching to dedicated servers. You can tell because when you use a shot host function you will see an IP address instead of a player name.

And you've tested this? Well I care about Xbox, as my RGH is coming in this week.
09-03-2018, 03:25 AM #7
DH63
Retired Staff
And you've tested this? Well I care about Xbox, as my RGH is coming in this week.

Yes, I've seen it and encountered the problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo