Post: Call of duty®: Black ops 2 (bles01718) ps3 original eboot needed!
08-04-2018, 10:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need the original eboot and unlucky for me only italians has this cod...I tried update the game normally and using multiman but nothin.
my ps3 version is cex 4.82 if its helpfull.
I'm a newbie.
I have bought this game a long ago and now I tried to use mod menus but I want to get back...its disc format.
I found a pkg 01718 1.19 is it right? I dont know what 1.19 stands for...is it for all consoles?? Or i just install it and then update the game? Will I lose my data? Should I backup it? Can't I just excract the eboot file and paste it by multiman??
Last edited by CIAOCIAOCIAO1 ; 08-04-2018 at 01:07 PM.
08-08-2018, 04:56 AM #2
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by CIAOCIAOCIAO1 View Post
I need the original eboot and unlucky for me only italians has this cod...I tried update the game normally and using multiman but nothin.
my ps3 version is cex 4.82 if its helpfull.
I'm a newbie.
I have bought this game a long ago and now I tried to use mod menus but I want to get back...its disc format.
I found a pkg 01718 1.19 is it right? I dont know what 1.19 stands for...is it for all consoles?? Or i just install it and then update the game? Will I lose my data? Should I backup it? Can't I just excract the eboot file and paste it by multiman??

Delete the games update (BLES0171Cool Man (aka Tustin) via the xmb -> Game Data Utility. Boot the game, It will prompt if you would like to update to the latest patch, Yes. Once the game has updated you will have all the original files again. Note: Make backups of files you're modifying. Hops this helps.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo