09-09-2018, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I wanted to replace my BO2 EBOOT but I forgot that you have to replace the one in the game's update folder and not in the folder where the game is installed. Can someone give me their EBOOT?
Thanks!
09-11-2018, 06:20 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by jimminer View Post
Hello, I wanted to replace my BO2 EBOOT but I forgot that you have to replace the one in the game's update folder and not in the folder where the game is installed. Can someone give me their EBOOT?
Thanks!

If you tell me the specific folder you need the eboot from i can slide you mine.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

jimminer
09-11-2018, 04:20 PM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
If you tell me the specific folder you need the eboot from i can slide you mine.

I believe it is hdd0/GAMES/Black ops 2 [bles01717]/usrid
09-11-2018, 07:47 PM #4
DH63
Retired Staff
I believe it is hdd0/GAMES/Black ops 2 [bles01717]/usrid

What kind of EBOOT are you looking for?

CEX or DEX? Multiplayer or Zombies? A clean EBOOT?
09-11-2018, 08:04 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Like View Post

Originally posted by DH63 View Post
What kind of EBOOT are you looking for?

CEX or DEX? Multiplayer or Zombies? A clean EBOOT?

He is looking for the default eboot on the game folder itself.Kidding meSnail
09-11-2018, 09:31 PM #6
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
He is looking for the default eboot on the game folder itself.Kidding meSnail

No where on the thread does it say that he is looking for the default EBOOT. I don't like to assume what people are looking for so the best thing to do is simply ask for clarification.
09-13-2018, 08:02 PM #7
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
No where on the thread does it say that he is looking for the default EBOOT. I don't like to assume what people are looking for so the best thing to do is simply ask for clarification.

Sorry for being late, I didn't get a notification. I want the original EBOOT for the game folder. (I'm on DEX btw)
09-13-2018, 08:06 PM #8
Calculus
Sorry for being late, I didn't get a notification. I want the original EBOOT for the game folder. (I'm on DEX btw)

the game or the GAMES folder? (the eboot for the update or the game itself)

Just write the location
09-17-2018, 11:21 PM #9
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
the game or the GAMES folder? (the eboot for the update or the game itself)

Just write the location

I want the EBOOT for the game itself. I don't have my PS3 with me on but I think it's something like hdd0/GAMES/Black Ops 2 [BLES01717]/usrid/EBOOT.BIN

Edit: I'm using the Android NGU app and I'm not getting notifications but in settings everything regarding notifications is turned on. Is it a known problem with the app or is it just my phone?
Last edited by jimminer ; 09-17-2018 at 11:23 PM.
09-17-2018, 11:24 PM #10
Calculus
I want the EBOOT for the game itself. I don't have my PS3 with me on but I think it's something like hdd0/GAMES/Black Ops 2 [BLES01717]/usrid/EBOOT.BIN

yup thats the one you want. although it doesnt matter since you have already updated. That eboot is only used for SP or when you have no updates

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo