Post: Zombie: How to enable grief mode on zombie map bus depot?
04-02-2020, 09:30 PM #1
Zakira
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently I've been trying to find a way to get a grief mode going on bus depot (and diner if possible). There are some videos on YouTube of glitches in the early 2014 where people used to play grief in bus depot (Ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCRSrcxIQcc). I've been looking through the game script dumps for couple days now and it looks like Treyarch did have some coding for grief mode on bus depot, but I'm stuck.

I originally tried tackling this using GSC but I wasn't quite sure how to get started on it. I tried setting dvar ui_gametype to zgrief but I get an error message "NOTICE Server Disconnected - EXE_CLIENT_FIELD_MISMATCH".

Somebody suggested it may be possible by simply setting UI_GameMode in memory before starting the game. So I tried doing this by observing the memory address associated with ui_gametype and it looks like this gets reset to 0's when the game loads and it gets set to whatever the gametype is few seconds before the game starts during the loading screen. So setting the ui_gametype before the game start doesn't seem to work. For the sake of trying, I tried setting this variable to zgrief but it simply froze the game. Maybe I need to manipulate something else in the memory for this method.

I'm out of ideas at this point. Does anyone have any more suggestions for how to go about it (either GSC or memory manipulation)?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo