11-12-2012, 01:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I have been banned from the servers when I launch black ops it freezes while connected to the network. I disconnect from the network and it will not freeze. Anyone know why? Seems like they found away to block people from playing online with the game.
11-12-2012, 02:10 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
does it to me 2 idk why just dont play when singed in
11-12-2012, 02:14 AM #3
degorat04
Bounty hunter
Does black ops have a patch?
11-12-2012, 02:22 AM #4
Dank
Not Former Staff
Happens to me too. Just make another account and you'll be golden. Just delete patch on the new account.
11-12-2012, 03:51 AM #5
Originally posted by Glocninez View Post
Happens to me too. Just make another account and you'll be golden. Just delete patch on the new account.

What do you mean.
11-12-2012, 03:55 AM #6
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by xiVFINISHERVix View Post
What do you mean.

it's happening to me aswell, your not banned, its just the servers are down until tomorrow i'm playing with disc copy on a OFW ps3 so. there whole server offline is making my ps3 freeze when signed in to PSN :(

The following user thanked ϟ c0rruption ϟ for this useful post:

Swifter
11-12-2012, 04:05 AM #7
Originally posted by xiVFINISHERVix View Post
Since I have been banned from the servers when I launch black ops it freezes while connected to the network. I disconnect from the network and it will not freeze. Anyone know why? Seems like they found away to block people from playing online with the game.

I think i figured out why. Im on rebug 4.21.1 so it tells u all the stuff loading up like the NPBASIC: set etc. Right well my game occasionally freezes when i try to start it up. I relized it mostly happens when the game is trying to load your trophies. Proabably why it wont freeze while offline. What works for me is signing on while the game is already running. I've tried it with my disc and my backup. Though idk about these duplex or other BLES backups
11-12-2012, 04:07 AM #8

what the patch ? patch is update ? because that happen to me and i dont know how to fix it
11-12-2012, 04:09 AM #9
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by L
what the patch ? patch is update ? because that happen to me and i dont know how to fix it

Your game data
11-12-2012, 04:27 AM #10
Your game data

okay i'm going to try now :| i hope so

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo