06-28-2015, 09:26 PM #1
chnace
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm on 4.75 spoof on CEX & I've been fighting this for atleast a week. Every time I load a .gsc menu I get banned with in 2 hours. Or sometimes I create a new account and instantly get permanently banned on BO2 for that account. I've tried every thing, (eboots, rtm, anti-ban, psid,etc..) is there anyway I can play this game with a menu and not get banned. I don't understand how other people are able to mod and not get banned. Can anyone help?
06-28-2015, 09:42 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Goto Rebug dex I've never been banned

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

iTzzTrojan
06-28-2015, 10:04 PM #3
Danny
Hurah!
Consider your self lucky your not getting console banned.
06-28-2015, 11:08 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
If you don't want to get banned, use a trusted Anti-Ban EBOOT and you shouldn't be banned. They have pre-made EBOOTS You must login or register to view this content.. And you can build your own customized EBOOT You must login or register to view this content..
06-28-2015, 11:40 PM #5
chnace
Save Point
Converted over to DEX ReBug, loaded menu, got banned in 15 minutes. Could you please send me a message in detail about how you go about modding BO2.
06-29-2015, 08:45 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by chnace View Post
Converted over to DEX ReBug, loaded menu, got banned in 15 minutes. Could you please send me a message in detail about how you go about modding BO2.

Like I said before, just get one of You must login or register to view this content.with anti-ban.
FTP it to your console
Load up the game ( while offline)
Press the ps button and sign in.
Wait 15 secs
Play online
06-29-2015, 03:23 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by chnace View Post

Do what Natsu said, thats how no one gets banned, providing the EBOOT is applied correctly nothing should happen.
07-01-2015, 09:10 PM #8
Mehukas
Climbing up the ladder
For me its not working tried everything DEX / CEX anti bans even CID's MAC's Etc.. BLES to BLUS reversed still getting banned
07-02-2015, 01:03 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mehukas View Post
For me its not working tried everything DEX / CEX anti bans even CID's MAC's Etc.. BLES to BLUS reversed still getting banned

Well I don't know what to say for you. You're doing something incorrectly because the Anti-Ban EBOOTs are working for everyone else.
07-02-2015, 01:08 AM #10
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
These EBOOTs have been working for me. I have no clue what you are doing wrong. They are working for everyone else.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

iTzzTrojan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo