07-25-2015, 10:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ever since I installed my eboot I have not been able to find a single match online and it always puts me as host?!?
I can find matches easy with my zombies eboot and its not my internet because I tried it on my ofw??
PLEASE REPLY. If some helps me I could do them a recovery or something, I don't know...
07-26-2015, 12:57 AM #2
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Please try and re-install the gamedata
07-26-2015, 01:19 AM #3
Originally posted by CEXuser View Post
Ever since I installed my eboot I have not been able to find a single match online and it always puts me as host?!?
I can find matches easy with my zombies eboot and its not my internet because I tried it on my ofw??
PLEASE REPLY. If some helps me I could do them a recovery or something, I don't know...

Make sure its not a force host eboot
07-26-2015, 04:05 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Ever since I installed my eboot I have not been able to find a single match online and it always puts me as host?!?

Sounds like the EBOOT does not work what you installed, i recommend downloading B777x EBOOT from the mods cheats and guides section.
07-28-2015, 10:31 AM #5
Yea I did that but I think the problem is that I dont have nuketown 2025 so its putting me in matches with people who dont have it therfore cant find any matches :/ And idk how to install it psn store dont work. Im on Rebug 4.43 Cex
07-28-2015, 03:06 PM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yea I did that but I think the problem is that I dont have nuketown 2025 so its putting me in matches with people who dont have it therfore cant find any matches :/ And idk how to install it psn store dont work. Im on Rebug 4.43 Cex

I am sure it is not because of that, there is more than just nuketown you will connect to. If you really do think that is the issue, look up the pkg on google i am sure you will find the link on there somewhere.
07-28-2015, 06:02 PM #7
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >

Oh OK I know the problem here

Delete Your game data

Install These updates (BLUS-31011)

You must login or register to view this content.

You need update 1.09 and 1.19
07-29-2015, 02:17 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Did you get the issue solved?
08-16-2015, 03:16 AM #9
Yea I did thanks, all I had to do was install a nukewtown pkg and re-install the game and done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo