01-13-2016, 04:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so im on ps3 ita dex spoofed to 4.76 i been trying to play zombies on black ops 2 me and my friend both same fw but account bans no matter what eboot we use. I used cfw setup to spoof... i can play multiplayer fine used rtm tools such as geo and bisoon and ultimate tool and evolution zombies mod menu sprx... And when using zombies eboot and trying to join a friend it kicks me back to multiplayer and i got to go right back to zombies.. Dont know if this effects this an anyway tho... Still same results any help would b appreciated and i have tried both bles and blus i tried off disc with blus if anyone know's thank's...
Last edited by amp21740 ; 01-13-2016 at 04:13 AM.
01-13-2016, 02:48 PM #2
For starters I recommend updating to a Rebug CFW.
Second of all to stop yourself from getting account banned you have to use a zombie anti ban eboot. Make sure that the eboot loads the game to zombies, if the eboot loads your game to multiplayer and you then try and mod zombies you are guaranteeing yourself a permanent account ban.
01-13-2016, 06:07 PM #3
OK well the eboots takes me to zombies but when I join someone it kicks me right to multiplayer I don't click play online I go right back to zombies that's the only way it lets me join anyone and I have tried antiban eboots same result go to join someone and back to multiplayer and I have tried rebug but to be honest don't really care for it so I guess the ? is. Is that my only option or is there a way to fix it staying on ita?
01-13-2016, 07:57 PM #4
OK well the eboots takes me to zombies but when I join someone it kicks me right to multiplayer I don't click play online I go right back to zombies that's the only way it lets me join anyone and I have tried antiban eboots same result go to join someone and back to multiplayer and I have tried rebug but to be honest don't really care for it so I guess the ? is. Is that my only option or is there a way to fix it staying on ita?
01-14-2016, 06:52 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by amp21740 View Post
Ok so im on ps3 ita dex spoofed to 4.76 i been trying to play zombies on black ops 2 me and my friend both same fw but account bans no matter what eboot we use. I used cfw setup to spoof... i can play multiplayer fine used rtm tools such as geo and bisoon and ultimate tool and evolution zombies mod menu sprx... And when using zombies eboot and trying to join a friend it kicks me back to multiplayer and i got to go right back to zombies.. Dont know if this effects this an anyway tho... Still same results any help would b appreciated and i have tried both bles and blus i tried off disc with blus if anyone know's thank's...

Thread has been moved to Black Ops 2 Mods Questions.
01-14-2016, 07:22 AM #6
Have You Tried These eboots? You must login or register to view this content.
02-20-2018, 06:20 AM #7
Ryze_
Gobble
I'm having this issue right now. Every time i would join my mate my ps3 would freeze attempting to join. I finally manged to find an eboot to join built using chris's eboot builder and got banned pretty quickly (I did put anti ban on when i built it).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo