01-13-2016, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really need an eboot that works for black ops 2 lol.. I have been looking around here for 2 days trying to find one I just need one to work.. the one I had it had wallhack redboxes etc.. I been modding gta5 for the last 2 months.. getting tired or bored with it and want to play some bo2 lol... I am running dex 4.75 cfw.. I tried that aimbot eboot but I get a bo servers unavailable at this time crap..
Thanks in advance. ..
01-14-2016, 06:53 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by lovestick9 View Post
I really need an eboot that works for black ops 2 lol.. I have been looking around here for 2 days trying to find one I just need one to work.. the one I had it had wallhack redboxes etc.. I been modding gta5 for the last 2 months.. getting tired or bored with it and want to play some bo2 lol... I am running dex 4.75 cfw.. I tried that aimbot eboot but I get a bo servers unavailable at this time crap..
Thanks in advance. ..

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. Have you tried B777x EBOOT?
01-14-2016, 07:20 AM #3
Try Some Of These Smile You must login or register to view this content.
01-14-2016, 09:30 AM #4
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. Have you tried B777x EBOOT?

Tried it and my game freezes as soon as I sign on.. I was wanting that one for the aim function lol..
01-14-2016, 09:40 AM #5
Originally posted by StoneModz View Post
Try Some Of These Smile You must login or register to view this content.

Looking at these now thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo