01-16-2016, 02:16 AM #1
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im getting back to this and how would i give a menu to otheres in a private match and they can use in multiplayer i have jailbreak. And yea
01-16-2016, 02:27 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
So im getting back to this and how would i give a menu to otheres in a private match and they can use in multiplayer i have jailbreak. And yea

You would need to inject a menu yourself using GSC Studio or something similar to that, then you can go in Private Match, enable Force Host, go online, go to Clients Menu and find the person you want to give the menu to and you want to click Verify or Co-Host or something like that.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

xExotic125
01-16-2016, 03:29 AM #3
Blessings
Do a barrel roll!
So im getting back to this and how would i give a menu to otheres in a private match and they can use in multiplayer i have jailbreak. And yea

Has your problem been resolved?

To elaborate on Kam, try this on the menu.

1. L1 + Knife to open the menu.
2. Use the D-Pad to go up or down to the "Players Menu"
3. Find the player and select "X" to open their feature list.
4. Select "Give Admin" or "Give Co-Host" or something along the lines.

The following user thanked Blessings for this useful post:

xExotic125
01-16-2016, 03:44 AM #4
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
You would need to inject a menu yourself using GSC Studio or something similar to that, then you can go in Private Match, enable Force Host, go online, go to Clients Menu and find the person you want to give the menu to and you want to click Verify or Co-Host or something like that.

Ok thnx and can u help i made another thread about 80010071 something like that
01-16-2016, 04:26 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Ok thnx and can u help i made another thread about 80010071 something like that

Well good to hear that you made a new thread on a different topic, if you have anything else feel free to make another.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo