06-25-2017, 04:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i have a problem. When i put my zombie eboot , when i try to join to my friend( he is on zombie) the game send me to multiplayer, and obviusly the game ban my account. How can i join to my friend directly without sending me to multi ? Thx
11-17-2017, 06:39 AM #2
1. what eboot are you using 2nd. is he on a cfw 3.are you using a sprx
11-18-2017, 12:51 AM #3
Originally posted by Nihkz View Post
1. what eboot are you using 2nd. is he on a cfw 3.are you using a sprx

i have this problem too! im using a zombie ebbot i made from Chris's ebbot builder, my friend is also on CFW, i do not have an SPRX
11-18-2017, 07:26 PM #4
Originally posted by VadRe View Post
i have this problem too! im using a zombie ebbot i made from Chris's ebbot builder, my friend is also on CFW, i do not have an SPRX

Yes. for some reason 9/10 times you wont be able to join another CFW User on zombies. I dont know the reason behind this.
11-18-2017, 07:28 PM #5

The reason is probably antiban Smile
11-18-2017, 07:40 PM #6
The reason is probably antiban Smile

so i can't use antiban? how am i supposed to play then? ill get banned even if i don't use mods
11-18-2017, 09:10 PM #7
so i can't use antiban? how am i supposed to play then? ill get banned even if i don't use mods

well the reason you cant join other cfw users on Zombies is because of antiban so i guess either one will have to go on a OFW or just play bo1 zombies because bo2 wont work/it is very rare it will let u join eachother
11-18-2017, 10:23 PM #8
well the reason you cant join other cfw users on Zombies is because of antiban so i guess either one will have to go on a OFW or just play bo1 zombies because bo2 wont work/it is very rare it will let u join eachother

i've found a way to join my friend by going to mp then back to zombie but that dissables the antiban, is there a tool with a working antiban?
11-19-2017, 12:44 AM #9
i've found a way to join my friend by going to mp then back to zombie but that dissables the antiban, is there a tool with a working antiban?

...i dont know... browse the modding section on BO2 (on here ofc) then find one lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo