09-17-2017, 01:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So , My bo2 zombies seems to keep freezing everytime i get into a game .... anybody know why ?
09-17-2017, 02:31 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by RapidHex View Post
So , My bo2 zombies seems to keep freezing everytime i get into a game .... anybody know why ?

If you have a gsc Injector make sure it doesn't inject any multiplayer gsc menus. make sure your eboot is for zombies
09-17-2017, 05:35 PM #3
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Do what the guy on top said ,also try and uninstall the update and reainstall it again.also it coyld be the EBOOT u using dex or cex
09-17-2017, 09:04 PM #4
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Do what the guy on top said ,also try and uninstall the update and reainstall it again.also it coyld be the EBOOT u using dex or cex

Im using Dex eboot , its just whenever i seem to load the menu in game and start getting into it , it freezes
09-18-2017, 09:49 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Im using Dex eboot , its just whenever i seem to load the menu in game and start getting into it , it freezes

Could be the menu itself. Bad offsets are poking in wrong places; Also most menus freeze up after trying to do so much at a time. Minimize the forging and shooting of objects that don't go away. If it has an FPS display option then use it and try not to let it get below 24, wanna keep between 32-60 while having multiple mods active at a time. If you turn something on n it starts to drop the FPS then turn it off or something else that's on. Also if you are trying to use a weapon that's not in the coding of that map then like at the top, poking the wrong place causing instant console freeze
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-19-2017 at 09:12 PM.
09-19-2017, 04:31 AM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Also to add to what bmob said if the menu is a multiplayer one it's instant freeze on zombies
09-19-2017, 09:24 PM #7
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight

Try whats the other guys said ,also u can expand the sprx memory use if u using the sprx gsc loader ,expand the sprx memory in webman setup for a better sprx use

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo