10-01-2017, 05:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i'm posting this because i've looked everywhere for the name changer bytes for changing your name to like recital sight's, camo's run's, ect. could someone please link me to where i can download this please?

The following user thanked 12ieMoDz for this useful post:

Unhapn
10-22-2017, 02:21 PM #2
Globe name is
^Hui_globe
Gun names is
^H/menu_mp_weapons_gun name
Camo name is
^H/menu_camo_mtx_camo name
12-04-2017, 10:16 PM #3
Originally posted by 12ieMoDz View Post
Hello, i'm posting this because i've looked everywhere for the name changer bytes for changing your name to like recital sight's, camo's run's, ect. could someone please link me to where i can download this please?

Well you could like copy and paste the name codes but if coding them yourself, those name's rely off of offsets in the name which is why when your name is changed to the globe and you connect your tool afterwards your name will come up as ^H[][][]ui_globe those three boxes are offsets that can't be read by the name memory which is why they come up as boxes. But here ya go, here's the globe name with it's offsets that it's using. ^H\x007f\x007f\bui_globe but there are plenty of tools that have these. My bad for my previous comment, I forgot to quote and my mind is everywhere so my grammar is a bit sloppy ahaha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo