10-08-2017, 05:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I have inserted an eboot (anti-ban) for BO2. And have had a Zombie Mod Menu started over GSC Studio. Now my account is blocked. And when I new registrars are blocked after 1-3 minutes. What can I do now?
10-08-2017, 09:33 PM #2
I have now tried various Eboot files with Anti-Ban. But again and again after 2 minutes I will be permanently blocked in online zombie mode.

I need your help please? :(
10-09-2017, 02:26 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Fast2Furious View Post
Hello,

I have inserted an eboot (anti-ban) for BO2. And have had a Zombie Mod Menu started over GSC Studio. Now my account is blocked. And when I new registrars are blocked after 1-3 minutes. What can I do now?

Your not installing the eboot correctly or not using the right eboot
10-09-2017, 10:30 AM #4
The Eboot file is located in the folder: dev_hdd0 / game / BLES01719 / USRDIR /

And after that I had times in the folder: dev_hdd0 / GAMES / BLES01719-[Call of Duty Black Ops II] / PS3_GAME / USRDIR

Had not worked

I've used the Eboot file for the Dex for Zombie Mode.
You must login or register to view this content.

Where is the error or which Eboot should I use or where should be inserted then?
10-11-2017, 10:23 PM #5
vBlueDream
Save Point
Its possible you are using an eboot thats not from your region. What I would do is find a debug eboot to use. Are you loading the game to multiplayer first or is the eboot taking you directly to zombies?
10-24-2017, 01:19 AM #6
hmmm hopefully you have found the fix by now if not, are you banned, or when u boot up you get a black screen please explain more

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo