10-11-2017, 10:12 PM #1
vBlueDream
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I havent done anything different to my ESP. For some reason it works for awhile and then when I go to load a game it will throw back an error saying it cant find a certain character bone or freeze my console. Does anyone know why this is happening? Im only using j_neck, j_ankle_ri, and j_mainroot. It worked just fine with j_ankle_ri. The error is AimTarget_GetTagPos: Cannot find tag [j_ankle_ri] on entity model [c_usa_mp_seal6_sniper_fb]
Last edited by vBlueDream ; 10-11-2017 at 10:45 PM.
10-12-2017, 11:26 AM #2
vBlueDream
Save Point
Also getting this error when changing target tags now. I had no issues previously. This happened out of no where.
10-12-2017, 07:44 PM #3
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by vBlueDream View Post
Also getting this error when changing target tags now. I had no issues previously. This happened out of no where.

are you checking that entity is a client also are you checking wheather the players alive/connected?
10-13-2017, 11:46 AM #4
vBlueDream
Save Point
Originally posted by S63 View Post
are you checking that entity is a client also are you checking wheather the players alive/connected?

Yes I am. I moved everything over to a new base and now I'm not receiving any errors. I have changed nothing in my code. I'm going to try switching some things around to see if I can't get it working and figure out where the issue is. I guarantee its something small that I'm overlooking. I will post back here as soon as I figure it out so maybe it can help someone else who may run into the same issue. It all worked just fine. I turned my system on the next day without changing the sprx and now the error happens non-stop. Thank you for your reply
10-13-2017, 07:01 PM #5
S63
Space Ninja
Yes I am. I moved everything over to a new base and now I'm not receiving any errors. I have changed nothing in my code. I'm going to try switching some things around to see if I can't get it working and figure out where the issue is. I guarantee its something small that I'm overlooking. I will post back here as soon as I figure it out so maybe it can help someone else who may run into the same issue. It all worked just fine. I turned my system on the next day without changing the sprx and now the error happens non-stop. Thank you for your reply

might be the base when i was on mw3 testing some shit i used ostankys just for a template for toggling etc and i was experiancing freezes issues with that
10-14-2017, 04:52 AM #6
vBlueDream
Save Point
Originally posted by S63 View Post
might be the base when i was on mw3 testing some shit i used ostankys just for a template for toggling etc and i was experiancing freezes issues with that

Yeah thats what I'm starting to think. Ran into the same issue so I thought maybe one of options were conflicting with it. I went back and removed the different options and it still hasnt fixed anything. I noticed it happens generally right after I sign in with that sprx. It will work but then I'll restart my console and right after that ill start to freeze. Really not sure what the issue is here so I think I'm just going to move on from it for now
10-14-2017, 11:50 PM #7
S63
Space Ninja
Yeah thats what I'm starting to think. Ran into the same issue so I thought maybe one of options were conflicting with it. I went back and removed the different options and it still hasnt fixed anything. I noticed it happens generally right after I sign in with that sprx. It will work but then I'll restart my console and right after that ill start to freeze. Really not sure what the issue is here so I think I'm just going to move on from it for now

try using a different hook and check that the entity is vaild at all times

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo