10-30-2017, 05:06 AM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trying to add reset name to my SPRX,
I have tried reading the name and putting it in to a char value when the menu first loads, (When I display it in a dialog, it shows the name I want to set), but when I actually use the code to set the name, it doesn't change :/

Thanks,
Profound
11-02-2017, 03:12 PM #2
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Trying to add reset name to my SPRX,
I have tried reading the name and putting it in to a char value when the menu first loads, (When I display it in a dialog, it shows the name I want to set), but when I actually use the code to set the name, it doesn't change :/

Thanks,
Profound

void ChangeName(char* name) {
strcpy((char*) 0x26C0658, name);
strcpy((char*) 0x26C067F, name);
}

ChangeName((char*)0x1F504DC);
11-02-2017, 03:37 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Trying to add reset name to my SPRX,

Thanks,
Profound

const char * GetSelfName()
{
int connectionStatus;
sceNpManagerGetStatus(&connectionStatus);
if (connectionStatus == SCE_NP_MANAGER_STATUS_ONLINE)
{
SceNpOnlineName onlineName;
sceNpManagerGetOnlineName(&onlineName);
return onlineName.data;
}
else
{
CellUserInfoUserStat stat;
cellUserInfoGetStat(CELL_SYSUTIL_USERID_CURRENT, &stat);
return stat.name;
}
}
11-03-2017, 05:43 AM #4
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TotallyNoMods View Post
    void ChangeName(char* name) {
strcpy((char*) 0x26C0658, name);
strcpy((char*) 0x26C067F, name);
}

ChangeName((char*)0x1F504DC);

Originally posted by SC58 View Post

const char * GetSelfName()
{
int connectionStatus;
sceNpManagerGetStatus(&connectionStatus);
if (connectionStatus == SCE_NP_MANAGER_STATUS_ONLINE)
{
SceNpOnlineName onlineName;
sceNpManagerGetOnlineName(&onlineName);
return onlineName.data;
}
else
{
CellUserInfoUserStat stat;
cellUserInfoGetStat(CELL_SYSUTIL_USERID_CURRENT, &stat);
return stat.name;
}
}

While I have you, could you send me the statement for getting the current screen width and height? I saw you posted it maybe a year ago, but I can't seem to find it again,1
11-05-2017, 08:50 PM #5
Originally posted by profoundmodz View Post
while i have you, could you send me the statement for getting the current screen width and height? I saw you posted it maybe a year ago, but i can't seem to find it again,1

I know that wasn't aimed at me but since you haven't gotten a reply, i'll say anyway, either that or you got a PM in which case this is completely pointless and probably worse information,
(I think) BO2 runs at a native resolution of 1280x1080 then upscaled at 1080p and is normal at 720p, thats why menus get stretched only one way between resolutions (again, not 100% sure but that's just my theory).

there's an Int16 at 0xD933D6 which is height and at 0xD933D4 which is width, the width is the same on 720p and 1080p (1280) and on 576p which i'm not too sure is right, it seems to be 720. You can read them using
    *(char*)(0xD933D4) * 0x100 + *(char*)0xD933D5;//Width
*(char*)(0xD933D6) * 0x100 + *(char*)0xD933D7;//Height

I might be completely wrong and there is almost definitely a better way to do it but i'm not great at C++, also the best way to do it would probably be to use the safe area but I don't know how to.

The following user thanked TotallyNoMods for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
11-06-2017, 03:45 AM #6
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TotallyNoMods View Post
I know that wasn't aimed at me but since you haven't gotten a reply, i'll say anyway, either that or you got a PM in which case this is completely pointless and probably worse information,
(I think) BO2 runs at a native resolution of 1280x1080 then upscaled at 1080p and is normal at 720p, thats why menus get stretched only one way between resolutions (again, not 100% sure but that's just my theory).

there's an Int16 at 0xD933D6 which is height and at 0xD933D4 which is width, the width is the same on 720p and 1080p (1280) and on 576p which i'm not too sure is right, it seems to be 720. You can read them using
    *(char*)(0xD933D4) * 0x100 + *(char*)0xD933D5;//Width
*(char*)(0xD933D6) * 0x100 + *(char*)0xD933D7;//Height

I might be completely wrong and there is almost definitely a better way to do it but i'm not great at C++, also the best way to do it would probably be to use the safe area but I don't know how to.

Thank you very much.
I'll give this a go and get back to you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo