11-17-2017, 05:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all I am complete stuck with find the stats name which is in the image bellow.*

You must login or register to view this content.

I am currently creating a tool that edit your score*streak and equipment stats, 95% of it is done, since I found all the index's for the equipment and score streaks, and most of them are kills, assists, deaths etc, but I have been searching IDA for the last 4 hours and I can't find the ones listed above only the basic ones like these.

You must login or register to view this content.*

Does anyone know where I can find or even better have them dumped already <3.*
11-17-2017, 03:44 PM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by HaVoCz
Hello all I am complete stuck with find the stats name which is in the image bellow.*

You must login or register to view this content.

I am currently creating a tool that edit your score*streak and equipment stats, 95% of it is done, since I found all the index's for the equipment and score streaks, and most of them are kills, assists, deaths etc, but I have been searching IDA for the last 4 hours and I can't find the ones listed above only the basic ones like these.

You must login or register to view this content.*

Does anyone know where I can find or even better have them dumped already <3.*

You’ll most likely get a better response if you ask a moderator to move your thread to the black ops 2 mods section instead of in the gsc section.
11-18-2017, 06:19 AM #3
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
You’ll most likely get a better response if you ask a moderator to move your thread to the black ops 2 mods section instead of in the gsc section.

Oh I didn't see that thread sorry haha, I think a staff member has moved my topic Smile.

Is it anyone who can help with this please, I really appreciate all the help I can get.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo