11-17-2017, 09:10 PM #1
dmxmodz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've had Reflex a while and now when I try and use it, it just says "An Unknown Error Has Occurred" obviously I've messaged ReflexEngine about it but they're not replying which is really fuckin annoying but is anyone else with the menu having trouble?

The following user thanked dmxmodz for this useful post:

SliiceLeader
11-17-2017, 09:25 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by dmxmodz View Post
So I've had Reflex a while and now when I try and use it, it just says "An Unknown Error Has Occurred" obviously I've messaged ReflexEngine about it but they're not replying which is really fuckin annoying but is anyone else with the menu having trouble?

Message the developer of the menu to get answer's
11-17-2017, 09:42 PM #3
dmxmodz
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Message the developer of the menu to get answer's

I got no idea how to message developer and I've messaged live support but nobody answers
11-17-2017, 10:15 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by dmxmodz View Post
I got no idea how to message developer and I've messaged live support but nobody answers

Try get his skype, email or discord
11-20-2017, 09:12 PM #5
i had the same problem i just trun it off for a couple hors den its good again i would use the hvh load riot 2 and if i used it more than two times dis shit would happen to me
11-21-2017, 03:57 AM #6
Originally posted by josedonttrip69 View Post
i had the same problem i just trun it off for a couple hors den its good again i would use the hvh load riot 2 and if i used it more than two times dis shit would happen to me

If anyone ever gets the "Unknown Error Has Occurred" message again just know it means the admins are doing some server stuff and everything will work again within 5 - 10 mins.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo