11-24-2017, 11:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone help me on why when im about to play bo2 on ps3 reflex tells me there is a unknown error?
11-25-2017, 09:32 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by antsmoovee View Post
can anyone help me on why when im about to play bo2 on ps3 reflex tells me there is a unknown error?

Speak to the developer of reflex is yoru best bet
11-29-2017, 11:05 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by antsmoovee View Post
can anyone help me on why when im about to play bo2 on ps3 reflex tells me there is a unknown error?

More information man? I might be able to help.
11-30-2017, 04:42 AM #4
Reflex is currently having alot of "down" time. i had just gotten it yesterday and they said they are updating their servers because more and more people are buying it

Answer: Server is temporarily down due to overload

Fix:
1) Ask the reflex admins
2) check to see if you have a stable internet connection
3) reset your ip lock on their website
4) just wait it out
11-30-2017, 04:45 AM #5
Copied straight from their website

I get "Authentication Failed" when i start black ops 2?
If you get the error message "Authentication Failed" when you start black ops 2 that means that your license key has not been installed correctly. Please make sure that you have put your license key inside of Reflex.txt & that you have put Reflex.txt inside of /dev_hdd0/tmp

I get "Invalid Account IP" when i start black ops 2?

If you get the error message "Invalid Account IP" when you start black ops 2 that means that your IP has changed since the last time you have used Reflex Engine. To fix this, simply navigate to the "Account" page and click "Reset Current IP Lock"

I get "An Unknown Error Has Occurred" when i start black ops 2?
If you get the error message "An Unknown Error Has Occurred" when you start black ops 2 that means that your PS3 does not have a valid internet connection or it can mean that our authentication server is temporarily down. Please contact our support team if you encounter this error

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo