12-08-2017, 03:04 AM #1
Hope
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everytime I load up my game it freezes. But this only happens when im online. If i load up the game offline it works fine but as soon as i sign it it does not work. I have tried deleting game data and a new eboot, nothing works. Any help?

CFW: 4.75 DEX
Game: BLUS31011

Any help is appreciated.
12-11-2017, 03:07 AM #11
Hope
Grunt
Originally posted by Father
I was able get on then i used a different tool and just removed the rank and prestige

Do you remember what you did to get by the freeze?
12-11-2017, 03:09 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by zanebaxter View Post
Do you remember what you did to get by the freeze?

I have no idea how I got by the freeze but I did remember it was the rank and prestige that messed up my account. I got lucky and was able to remove the rank and prestige and reset back to 1
12-11-2017, 03:11 AM #13
Hope
Grunt
I have no idea how I got by the freeze but I did remember it was the rank and prestige that messed up my account. I got lucky and was able to remove the rank and prestige and reset back to 1

If I could get by the freeze I would test this out because Im sure it is the tool I just dont get how since I have an anti ban on
12-11-2017, 03:11 AM #14
Father Luckeyy
If I could get by the freeze I would test this out because Im sure it is the tool I just dont get how since I have an anti ban on

Try a different tool to mod your account with
12-11-2017, 03:15 AM #15
Hope
Grunt
Try a different tool to mod your account with

I can;t get by the freeze though to do that. I can use it on another account.
12-11-2017, 03:31 AM #16
Kronos
Former Staff
Everytime I load up my game it freezes. But this only happens when im online. If i load up the game offline it works fine but as soon as i sign it it does not work. I have tried deleting game data and a new eboot, nothing works. Any help?

CFW: 4.75 DEX
Game: BLUS31011

Any help is appreciated.

your account isbanned, play on other accounts
12-11-2017, 03:37 AM #17
Father Luckeyy
I can;t get by the freeze though to do that. I can use it on another account.

Only thing I can think of is pm me your account info and ill try reset the account for you
12-11-2017, 03:49 AM #18
Hope
Grunt
Only thing I can think of is pm me your account info and ill try reset the account for you

Sounds good.
12-11-2017, 03:49 AM #19
Hope
Grunt
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
your account isbanned, play on other accounts

I used an Anti ban and I don't think accounts even get banned anymore? I could be wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo