12-08-2017, 03:04 AM #1
Hope
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everytime I load up my game it freezes. But this only happens when im online. If i load up the game offline it works fine but as soon as i sign it it does not work. I have tried deleting game data and a new eboot, nothing works. Any help?

CFW: 4.75 DEX
Game: BLUS31011

Any help is appreciated.
12-08-2017, 03:49 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by zanebaxter View Post
Everytime I load up my game it freezes. But this only happens when im online. If i load up the game offline it works fine but as soon as i sign it it does not work. I have tried deleting game data and a new eboot, nothing works. Any help?

CFW: 4.75 DEX
Game: BLUS31011

Any help is appreciated.

the account your using to sign in was it modded?
12-08-2017, 04:42 PM #3
Hope
Grunt
Originally posted by Father
the account your using to sign in was it modded?

No, I just played with Jewlez eboot. But I can sign into other accounts and it dont freeze but that one does not. This is the second time it has happened and dont know how to prevent it.
12-08-2017, 05:29 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
No, I just played with Jewlez eboot. But I can sign into other accounts and it dont freeze but that one does not. This is the second time it has happened and dont know how to prevent it.

The account you freeze on you never changed the Prestige or rank?
12-11-2017, 01:48 AM #5
Hope
Grunt
The account you freeze on you never changed the Prestige or rank?

Nope. I did edit the stats a tiny bit with B777x tool and it freezes after that and then started to. I think it is the tool doing it but idk how.
12-11-2017, 02:22 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Nope. I did edit the stats a tiny bit with B777x tool and it freezes after that and then started to. I think it is the tool doing it but idk how.

Have you tried logging in a different account to see if it freezes you?
12-11-2017, 02:24 AM #7
Hope
Grunt
Have you tried logging in a different account to see if it freezes you?

"But I can sign into other accounts and it dont freeze" I said this in a previous quote but you may have misread it
12-11-2017, 02:26 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
"But I can sign into other accounts and it dont freeze" I said this in a previous quote but you may have misread it

I member this happened to me before when I modded an account. Your gonna have to find a way to reset that account. Most likely the tool messed up your account some how
12-11-2017, 03:04 AM #9
Hope
Grunt
I member this happened to me before when I modded an account. Your gonna have to find a way to reset that account. Most likely the tool messed up your account some how

How did you reset the account?
12-11-2017, 03:05 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
How did you reset the account?

I was able get on then i used a different tool and just removed the rank and prestige

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo