12-29-2017, 04:48 AM #1
Chelrm
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded BO2 from psnstuff and I'm trying to use jericho but it's not working, I've used it before but now it wont even load. I did everything right put a eboot in my bo2 region and put the sprx file in the tmp file
08-19-2018, 01:05 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Chelrm View Post
I downloaded BO2 from psnstuff and I'm trying to use jericho but it's not working, I've used it before but now it wont even load. I did everything right put a eboot in my bo2 region and put the sprx file in the tmp file

I could be wrong but I don’t think eboots work on psn versions of a game only disc.
08-19-2018, 04:15 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by Chelrm View Post
I downloaded BO2 from psnstuff and I'm trying to use jericho but it's not working, I've used it before but now it wont even load. I did everything right put a eboot in my bo2 region and put the sprx file in the tmp file

Is this a backup game that you are using to play on? Make sure you are changing the EBOOT in hdd_0/game/BLXXXXXX/userdir.

I've had a few issues with the supplied EBOOT with Jericho, but you can get around this by using an EBOOT builder to call the .SPRX or simply take the original EBOOT from the game and modify it yourself to call the .SPRX.

Originally posted by Like View Post
I could be wrong but I don’t think eboots work on psn versions of a game only disc.

You can use EBOOTs on any type of game on your console. Disc, Backup, PSN Download, etc.

The following user thanked DH63 for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo