01-06-2018, 01:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing Black Ops 2 and I ended up in a lobby with a modder so we HvH in that lobby we were in. I was smacking him until he wasn't moving then I realized he might be hitting me offline, but before I could do anything I went offline and my game froze . I restarted my PS3 and launched Black Ops 2, then all of a sudden I get a black screen and I get a text telling me to plug in the USB charger to the controller and press the PS button. I did then my system restarted. So now every time I launch black ops 2 I get the same thing. I delted the save data, I deleted the update. I don't want to reinstall everything because I misplaced my USB. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm on Rebug 4.81.2 DEX
01-07-2018, 02:33 AM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by V.Brown View Post
I was playing Black Ops 2 and I ended up in a lobby with a modder so we HvH in that lobby we were in. I was smacking him until he wasn't moving then I realized he might be hitting me offline, but before I could do anything I went offline and my game froze . I restarted my PS3 and launched Black Ops 2, then all of a sudden I get a black screen and I get a text telling me to plug in the USB charger to the controller and press the PS button. I did then my system restarted. So now every time I launch black ops 2 I get the same thing. I delted the save data, I deleted the update. I don't want to reinstall everything because I misplaced my USB. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm on Rebug 4.81.2 DEX

Re-install your Rebug firmware (no you will not lose anything whatsoever).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo